It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The best time to buy is now! Black Friday Sale is here with the release of UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (with a -40% bargain during the sale), over 6000 offers up to -90% (with a plethora of all-time high discounts), GIVEAWAY of Styx: Shards of Darkness, and more!

From iconic classics, through indie gems, to modern AAA masterpieces. FPS titles, RPGs, simulators, strategy games, roguelikes, visual novels, platformers, point & clicks, action-adventures, and everything in between – we have it here on amazing discounts!

Let’s take a look at all that gaming goodness that we’ve prepared for starters!

At the end of last month we said that it’s coming soon, and now the wait is over – UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection, another masterpiece published by PlayStation PC LLC is now available in our catalog and you can get it with a -40% Black Friday discount!

Time to uncover the thrilling cinematic storytelling and the largest blockbuster action set pieces in the UNCHARTED™ franchise, packed with all the wit, cunning, and over the top moments of the beloved thieves – Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer.

In an experience developed by the award winning Naughty Dog, the UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection includes the two critically-acclaimed, globe-trotting single player adventures from UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End and UNCHARTED™: The Lost Legacy. Each story is filled with laughs, drama, high octane combat, and a sense of wonder – remastered to be even more immersive.

In UNCHARTED™ 4: A Thief’s End, several years have passed after the retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake's last adventure. Yet he is forced back into the world of thieves. Fate comes calling when Sam, Drake’s presumed dead brother, resurfaces seeking his help to save his own life and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. Drake’s greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in the forests of Madagascar – leading to a journey around the globe through jungle isles, far-flung cities, and snow capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.

In UNCHARTED™: The Lost Legacy, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross and venture to India’s Western Ghats to locate the Golden Tusk of Ganesh, in order to recover an ancient artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless warmonger.

Both of these titles offer unparalleled action-adventure experience and are bound to become one of your favorite games of all time. Grab UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection now and make full use of the discount!

Be sure to also join us during not one, but two special Twitch Streams of UNCHARTED™:

Wednesday, November 22nd, 3 AM UTC, with Kilg0re_Tr0ut
Saturday, November 25th, 4 PM UTC, with n_wolf (GOG’s biggest UNCHARTED™ fanatic)

Of course, besides that amazing release, you can also get more than 6000 titles that we’ve discounted during the Black Friday Sale. The choice is huge and there's never been a better time to enhance your library while saving big. Let us present you with some of the examples:

Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (with an all-time high discount of -75%!)

Days Gone (-67%)

Yakuza: Like a Dragon Hero Edition (with an all-time high discount of -66%!)

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-70%)

System Shock (with an all-time high discount of -30%!)

A Plague Tale: Requiem (with an all-time high discount of -55%!)

…all of those are just a taste of the great bargains that you can find. Browse them all HERE and see for yourself!

Lastly (for today, of course), feel free to claim the GIVEAWAY of Styx: Shards of Darkness to start the Black Friday Sale in the best way possible. You can do so until November 24th, 2 PM UTC!

This 2017’s action-adventure title with the focus on the stealth element will put you into the skin of the goblin assassin Styx. Hired for a critical mission, you’ll explore and master huge open environments while assassinating or sneaking past enemies – Humans, Elves and Dwarves – but also much more fearsome, colossal creatures.

To make sure you won’t miss a thing, in the upcoming days we’ll provide you with even more great recommendations on the bargains we offer, and tell you more about other Black Friday goodness that we’ve prepared. For now – get your copy of UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection, claim the GIVEAWAY, and of course…

BROWSE THE DEALS

The sale lasts until November 28th, 11 PM UTC. Have a great one!
Dear GOG, it would be up-to-date to have a "4K" Tag to search with.
It started around 2012-2019 and it's widely used for extra immersion in games.
Please tag games with 4k 3840 × 2160 resolutions available.
I would suggest a seal of proof " runs on a potato PC " on the game page
I see... so you want a 4k game running on a potato PC tag? Yet you do not really need this tag; all you ever need is the "almighty Nvidia-AI tag" that will crunch any game at any quality using a new potato GPU.

If it does not work, can still turn the settings down but leave it at 4k... so it will still be immersive i guess.
Post edited November 22, 2023 by Xeshra
argamasa: I lost Myst (2021) from my library when i bought the 25th anniversary bundle and months later they changed the package of the bundle deleting this game firstly included in him.

But, i made two backups, so not all was lost. :)
Maybe you don't really care as you have backups, but (at least for others) it seems you could get GOG to restore it to your account through support.
Post edited November 23, 2023 by desseim
desseim:
Hi! Thanks! i didn't read that post before and didn't write to the support asking about it because in the proof purchase only appears "Myst 25th Anniversary collection", but probably showing the date is enough.

I will try luck. :)
If you like or might be interested in FPS psychological horror (like Cry of Fear), I'll suggest Remorse: The List, currently 50% off.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/remorse_the_list
high rated
New historical low for this hidden gem:
DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
https://www.gog.com/en/game/drod_rpg_tendrys_tale

Once I've got DROD 1+2+3 as a gift here and - these games are so unique and playable! I recommend to everyone who likes puzzles.
My co-worker looks just like Chloe Frazer, just a bit older.

In Januar, she's leaving me alone at work for three weeks.

To go to India.

Where she'll do yoga shit.

Not on top of some ancient building, mind you, but the similarities are sometimes still odd.
desseim:
argamasa: Hi! Thanks! i didn't read that post before and didn't write to the support asking about it because in the proof purchase only appears "Myst 25th Anniversary collection", but probably showing the date is enough.

I will try luck. :)
Yeah, I also just noticed that the receipt only mentioned the bundle and not its content.
You'd think it'd be fine, if only they didn't modify products keeping the same SKU…
Or you'd think they'd have reinstated the game for everyone who purchased it before the change once notified about it, for that matter.

But since it isn't the case, you should definitely prod them to get it back ;)
You can always cite the precedent of Cananas, and the Wayback Machine link like he did or the screenshot in Cyan's tweet, that should be enough.
I forgot to mention it earlier: if you have a couple bucks handy, please consider getting the Developer Appreciation Package for Heroine's Quest -

https://www.gog.com/en/game/heroines_quest_developer_appreciation_package

(Most people here probably know by now, but Heroine's Quest and Betrayer were added a few months back -

https://www.gog.com/en/game/heroines_quest_the_herald_of_ragnarok , https://www.gog.com/en/game/betrayer )

Also The Little Acre is -94% / 77 cents - https://www.gog.com/en/game/the_little_acre
Post edited November 28, 2023 by tfishell
ciemnogrodzianin: New historical low for this hidden gem:
DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale
https://www.gog.com/en/game/drod_rpg_tendrys_tale

Once I've got DROD 1+2+3 as a gift here and - these games are so unique and playable! I recommend to everyone who likes puzzles.
Ah btw I grabbed it, thanks for the heads up.
I've only played and finished DROD 1 so far and liked it, even if these games aren't certainly on the easy side.
Post edited November 29, 2023 by phaolo
I wonder if Sony is satisfied with the Gog sale numbers of their games .
phaolo: ...
So you've finished one of them?! My honest respect! :D
ciemnogrodzianin: So you've finished one of them?! My honest respect! :D
Brain hurts! XD

Btw I quite liked this sale too, I bought 12 games! (cheap with discounts)
Post edited November 30, 2023 by phaolo
I feel so tired: I wonder if Sony is satisfied with the Gog sale numbers of their games .
Never ever!

The term "acceptable" is more truthful, which can not be considered "good" but "good enough".

However, it is really hard able to meet those "dream numbers" in a economical system which is almost entirely about "the mass", so it should not be the primary focus: Instead "gaining trust and visibility" which in the long run can provide good side effects but it may not become apparent just by sheer numbers and not in short term.

Do not forget: The game with the most likely biggest potential is still not released yet, on GoG, known as "God of War". Most likely it will be released short time before Christmas, because a very good "timeline".

I do not even own Uncharted yet, i will wait until the next sale and until God of War becomes available too. I just got way to many games already and saving up on cash for another thing in my life i want to tackle in the next year... which is totally different than gaming, related to sport. It is always a matter of priority at some point but for sure... to me it makes not much sense going for Steam because GoG and Sony Playstation already got more "good games" than i can ever fully play... and with "better conditions": DRM free or physical copy.

Some games. because of their "nature", only "work" on PC... for example Skyrim, but even Skyrim is available on GoG for some time already, which was a critical move making a "non Steam" approach possible for me.
Post edited November 30, 2023 by Xeshra