It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is no need to rattle your bones to join our spine-chilling Halloween contest and celebrate this spooky season. This time, you can win 1 of 15 horror game bundles by simply recommending a horror game in the comments!

The bundle includes the following games: Blair Witch, Observer: System Redux, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, CARRION, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA, Outlast, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and WORLD OF HORROR.

The contest ends on November 3rd, 2 PM UTC.
Outlast...
It was always too terrifying for me ever to complete so a 100% recommendation here.
If you'd actually like to finish a game then even just the demo for Carrion was incredible and I could not get enough of the gory yet delightful pixel style.
Alien: Isolation gives off the feeling of the old Alien movies perfectly and terrifyingly.

Here's hoping we'll see it on GOG in the future!
I'm going to recommend Clive Barker's Undying, a game I feel is underrated by many.
Silent Hill
Clive Barker's Undying - I threw my mouse across the room while playing for the first time. Headphones are a must!
It has to be Silent Hill 4. And as luck would have it, you can buy it here on GOG.com. Scariest game ever made. Try to survive the opening cinematic, let alone the whole game.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by fedayi.92
Not on GOG but Clive Barker's Jericho.
Agony
SOMA is very good
Clive Barker's Undying
GOG.com: There is no need to rattle your bones to join our spine-chilling Halloween contest and celebrate this spooky season. This time, you can win 1 of 15 horror game bundles by simply recommending a horror game in the comments!

The bundle includes the following games: Blair Witch, Observer: System Redux, Remothered: Tormented Fathers, CARRION, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, SOMA, Outlast, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and WORLD OF HORROR.

The contest ends on November 3rd, 2 PM UTC.
the origonal C64 game of Chiller, and modern Alien Isolation, very creepy
Stonekeep is a mid-90's dungeon crawler with a dark and oppressive atmosphere. I still get terrified fighting the "thing" in the sewers!
Realms of the Haunting -- an FPS ahead of its time.
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

marvelous 21st century japanese masterpiece
you don't end up s*&$*&* your pants but damn that's a tough one to dislike. set the mood, grab some sake and you're good to go.

Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi