It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

History is written by the victors. Are you ready to become one?

Take the lead in some of the best historical strategy games out there. From city-building CivCity: Rome (-70%) and Children of the Nile Complete (-50%), through combat driven Oriental Empires (-66%), all the way to Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (-75%) and grand strategies from Paradox Interactive, including Europa Universalis III Complete (-75%), Crusader Kings Complete (-75%), Hearts of Iron III (-75%), and many more. Write your own history books by building cities, developing the economy, raising armies, plotting political intrigues, and conquering your opponents.

Divide & Conquer Sale lasts until the 27th of April, 10PM UTC.
Thanks, RWarehall.
Nice sale, if you're interested in the genre.
SirPrimalform: A sale where I don't own any of the games is a rare thing... although that's because this ain't my wheelhouse. ;)
Wottie: You beat me to writing the same. :)
Perhaps a good time to change that and try out Civ 3, at this price. ;P
viperfdl: Damn, for a moment I thought that C&C had finally come to gog.com... :(
it's still a free game though...just less convenient than a GOG edition.
There's a bug in that list of games: Crusader Kings II is nowhere to be found.
Vythonaut: There's a bug in that list of games: Crusader Kings II is nowhere to be found.
yeah, cause CKII is only on steam or always and forever available for piracy. ;)

get Oriental Empires, it's an awesome civ-like game! great music too.
Post edited April 25, 2019 by falloutttt
Aside from completionism, is there another reason to get Hearts of Iron 1 or 2?
No Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat Sale?
ZaineH: Aside from completionism, is there another reason to get Hearts of Iron 1 or 2?
https://www.gog.com/forum/hearts_of_iron_series/which_hoi_is_the_best
high rated
Today's New Additions:
Caesar (20% off)
Caesar 3 (20% off)
Caesar II (20% off)
Caesar™ IV (40% off) - Matches Unbundled Low (Has Been 50% off Bundled)
Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (50% off) - Matches GoG Low
Pharaoh + Cleopatra (50% off)
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) (50% off)
RWarehall: ...
Thank you once again! These are nice additions.
GOG.com: ...
Since I can't see which games I already own, I'm not buying anything. Fix the site.
Wottie: You beat me to writing the same. :)
eiii: Perhaps a good time to change that and try out Civ 3, at this price. ;P
That would be a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, THIS MUCH bad idea. I'm the kind of gamer who once they start playing a series, they need to start from the first installment and have to play it all including remakes, spinoffs, and whatnots. And as I still haven't finished all the Quest series from Sierra, Monkey Islands, Geneforges, Forgotten Realms, Duke Nukems, etc...
Wottie: That would be a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, THIS MUCH bad idea. I'm the kind of gamer who once they start playing a series, they need to start from the first installment and have to play it all including remakes, spinoffs, and whatnots. And as I still haven't finished all the Quest series from Sierra, Monkey Islands, Geneforges, Forgotten Realms, Duke Nukems, etc...
Then of course, better do not touch Civilization at all, you easily can lose hundreds of hours playing them all. :)
Post edited April 26, 2019 by eiii
Thank you. Thank you. Civ 3 and Civ 4, my favourite and many old-timers too.