It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

History is written by the victors. Are you ready to become one?

Take the lead in some of the best historical strategy games out there. From city-building CivCity: Rome (-70%) and Children of the Nile Complete (-50%), through combat driven Oriental Empires (-66%), all the way to Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (-75%) and grand strategies from Paradox Interactive, including Europa Universalis III Complete (-75%), Crusader Kings Complete (-75%), Hearts of Iron III (-75%), and many more. Write your own history books by building cities, developing the economy, raising armies, plotting political intrigues, and conquering your opponents.

Divide & Conquer Sale lasts until the 27th of April, 10PM UTC.
... why isn't Victoria 2 not on GOG yet? I cannot think of a reason, given that its dev cycle is done, it's not a DLC-spam game and that PDS are putting their newer games on here. Is it too niche?
A sale where I don't own any of the games is a rare thing... although that's because this ain't my wheelhouse. ;)
One can only hope that the title provides a hint about things to come.
TentacleMayor: ... why isn't Victoria 2 not on GOG yet? I cannot think of a reason, given that its dev cycle is done, it's not a DLC-spam game and that PDS are putting their newer games on here. Is it too niche?
Complete edition is normally about £47 on steam (not sure about regional variations), so could be the price, but then that recent (Slitherine?) release would just laugh at that.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9711/Victoria_II_Complete_Edition/

Edit: Also no Arsenal of Democracy here - though that still recieves regular updates which might prevent it.
Post edited April 24, 2019 by Sachys
Children of the Nile seems a tad out of place here with this kind of theme.
SirPrimalform: A sale where I don't own any of the games is a rare thing... although that's because this ain't my wheelhouse. ;)
You beat me to writing the same. :)
Damn, for a moment I thought that C&C had finally come to gog.com... :(
TentacleMayor: ... why isn't Victoria 2 not on GOG yet? I cannot think of a reason, given that its dev cycle is done, it's not a DLC-spam game and that PDS are putting their newer games on here. Is it too niche?
I ask the same about Arsenal of Democracy. Heavily supported by its dev and an amazing curated experience.
Should've been here for a while now! ;)
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Aggressors: Ancient Rome (34% off vs. 25% off)
Field of Glory II (60% off vs. 51% off)
Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia [DLC] (34% off vs. 20% off)
Oriental Empires: Genghis [DLC] (33% off vs. 10% off)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Oriental Empires: Genghis [DLC] (33% off vs. 10% off) - Last Discounted 10-Dec-2018

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited April 24, 2019 by RWarehall
Dividing and Conquering is nice, but what about Commanding and Conquering?
A sale with Civilization IV is always a good sale in my book. And for -75% it's a real bargain.
low rated
Great sale , Unfortunately i already own 99% of the games .
I'm also one of those folk who really want Victoria 2 here.
I loved the first Victoria, but yes - it's indeed too niche.

It was so niche that the dev had to struggle to be allowed to make the game and he even promised he'd shave his head if the game sold poorly. Alas, he lost the bet (source) :(
high rated
Added to this sale:
Aggressors: Ancient Rome (34% off vs. 25% off) - New GoG Low
Field of Glory II (60% off vs. 51% off) - New GoG Low
Field of Glory II: Age of Belisarius [DLC] (34% off)
Field of Glory II: Immortal Fire [DLC] (34% off)
Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant [DLC] (34% off)
Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia [DLC] (34% off vs. 20% off) - New GoG Low
Post edited April 24, 2019 by RWarehall