It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for some fun gaming experience with 3 new titles that are coming soon on GOG.COM:

· Hyperviolent
· Kapital: Sparks of Revolution
· Reverie Knights Tactics

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
eiii: Two of these games look interesting. Hopefully they will get a Linux version on release.

Maxvorstadt: Really? Only 32 MB V-RAM? I mean, such amounts of V-RAM were normal in the late 90s and early 2000s, so it doesn`t quite fit to 8 GB RAM...
eiii: Indeed, the system requirements for this game do not fit together at all.

DD & Ji Ji: Unity engine ?
eiii: Does Unity even run with DX8?
It isn't Unity but Game Maker they are using to develop Hyperviolent This engine does indeed seem to support DX8, which to me suggests that it could be possible to run it in Windows 7.
Mori_Yuki: It isn't Unity but Game Maker they are using to develop Hyperviolent This engine does indeed seem to support DX8, which to me suggests that it could be possible to run it in Windows 7.
And it also supports Linux, which makes it even worse that the game has no Linux version.