It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Necrobump, and I would change the title if I could.

I've decided to go full on PC master race and buy a desktop. I would like you to give me the OK on this build. I'm concerned about the diffrent components and I want to know if they match each other (mobo-gpu-psu-case), I'm a total PC noob:

cpu- Intel Core I5 6500 3.2Ghz 6MB Cache s1151 - Box
motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H110M-A LGA1151, Intel H110, DDR4, PCI-E, HDMI
memory- Kingston HyperX FURY 2x4GB DDR4 2133Mhz CL14 Kit
gpu- Gigabyte GTX970 G1 GAMING SOC 4GB GDDR5 2xDVI HDMI 3xDP PCI-E
hdd- Seagate 2TB Barracuda Sata III ST2000DM001
ssd- Transcend SSD370 TS128GSSD370 128GB SSD SATA III
optical drive- Samsung SH-224DB DVD±RW x24 Sata -
psu- Antec 550W 80+ VP550P
case- Corsair Carbide 200R
os- Microsoft Windows 10 Home Hebrew 64Bit Retail

And how is this monitor btw ? Samsung S24C650PL 23.6'' LED PLS
Can't help you with the matching of parts but I have some things to note:

gpu: Crudely speaking, the nvidea 970 4GB models are essentially 980s that have been butchered to lower their specs. Because of that they come with a certain flaw: 0.5gb of the memory works at a different speed than the other 3.5gb and there are concerns that if one plays very demanding games or on 4K they will eventually reach a point where the card will be trying to access that 0.5gb and getting throttled. There was a lot of complaining about it from customers at launch, the company claimed the card works properly (like they would ever say anything else, lol) and in the end nothing was actually done about it.

It is perfectly good for 1080p. Still, if one aims to be futureproof they might be better of with a 980 model since those don't have this problem.

psu: I personally prefer to have 650W minimum, keeping in mind possible future upgrades.

case: Hey, that's my case! I really like it, but I recommend keeping it on a computer case stand since it seems to suck in less dust that way.

os: If you haven't previously tried Windows 10 and fallen crazy in love with it, better not take the plunge yet. The os just isn't stable enough yet. Bugs, windows updates that unistall programs/games and change your privacy settings... No need to be a beta-tester for Microsoft. Don't forget, Windows 10 Home is available as a free upgrade for all windows 7 and 8.1 users and will remain so for a year after its release. Free as in if you download it within a year you can keep it forever. I don't know if the free upgrade has a Hebrew version, but it's something to think about.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by ashwald