It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BartsBlue: Very annoyed by the fact that I can't buy Alpha Protocol and Arma Golg on GOG anymore.
Alpha Protocol has never been available here. ("Arma Golg" hasn't, either, but I assume you meant ARMA Gold. =) )
BartsBlue: Very annoyed by the fact that I can't buy Alpha Protocol and Arma Golg on GOG anymore.
At one point Alpha Protocol was being sold on gamersgate.com as a DRM-Free game (No Steam was required either). Unfortunately it seems to have been removed.

Either way, Sega did provide a patch to remove the game's DRM in the latest patch so at least you might have some better luck getting it elsewhere but still DRM-Free, a physical disc will probably be a good option here.
Alpha was never on sale here.
Post edited September 20, 2018 by Linko90
Ganni1987: Either way, Sega did provide a patch to remove the game's DRM in the latest patch so at least you might have some better luck getting it elsewhere but still DRM-Free, a physical disc will probably be a good option here.
I didn't know that. *Looks on eBay.* *Orders it on CD.* *Also gives + rep here.*
Linko90: They were never on sale here.
"Arma Golg" was at one point ;).
Apologies, I was sure Alpha Protocol was at some point available. Apparently I was mistaken. Kind request to add it then, maybe?

As for ARMA Gold (spelling mistake, sorry), it definitely was available on GoG. Same as FEZ, original Simon the Sorcere etc.
My heart sank when I noticed this thread. Luckily, no bad news today.
Ganni1987: Either way, Sega did provide a patch to remove the game's DRM in the latest patch so at least you might have some better luck getting it elsewhere but still DRM-Free, a physical disc will probably be a good option here.
Pond86: I didn't know that. *Looks on eBay.* *Orders it on CD.* *Also gives + rep here.*
Also, in case you use Steam, you could download it and it would be with you no matter what plus it's portable so it has no need for the .dll for the system32 and syswow64 folders for Windows. Also by portable I mean client-free. I got it in a bundle and it was the best bundle ever just cause of that game.

MadalinStroe: My heart sank when I noticed this thread. Luckily, no bad news today.
This.
Pond86: I didn't know that. *Looks on eBay.* *Orders it on CD.* *Also gives + rep here.*
vidsgame: Also, in case you use Steam, you could download it and it would be with you no matter what plus it's portable so it has no need for the .dll for the system32 and syswow64 folders for Windows. Also by portable I mean client-free. I got it in a bundle and it was the best bundle ever just cause of that game.

MadalinStroe: My heart sank when I noticed this thread. Luckily, no bad news today.
vidsgame: This.
Yet...
I have bad feelings about last season of Walking Dead, too.
BartsBlue: I have bad feelings about last season of Walking Dead, too.
It's not just a bad feeling, On the game page: Telltale has requested a temporary pause of sales of The Walking Dead - Final Season. For all up to date Telltale news, please refer to their official Twitter page.

https://www.gog.com/game/the_walking_dead_the_final_season
Post edited September 26, 2018 by zlaywal
BartsBlue: I have bad feelings about last season of Walking Dead, too.
zlaywal: It's not just a bad feeling, On the game page: Telltale has requested a temporary pause of sales of The Walking Dead - Final Season. For all up to date Telltale news, please refer to their official Twitter page.

https://www.gog.com/game/the_walking_dead_the_final_season
This is true, we will be updating users when we find out anything new. All we can ask for is your patience.
I think this thread should stick to be about the games removed due to the company fusion (GOG Ltd swallowed by the Polish GOG).
Carpe Fulgur just released The Midnight Sanctuary on Steam, Nintendo Switch, and other platforms. (And guess which platform didn't get it.) So I guess maybe vote for it on the Wishlist.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_midnight_sanctuary
Post edited October 20, 2018 by jcoa