It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I'm not getting any errors myself.. what page are you on when you get them? I think I can fix it by adding the address to my servers access control.
HypersomniacLive: Not getting any errors today either.

This is a very odd thing, it appears out of nowhere, then goes away in a day or two (this was like the third time since early May). And it's always on game pages (at least that's where I checked the console), doesn't matter which one, so don't think that "adding the address to my servers access control" is a viable solution.

Either way, thanks for checking.
No, unless it happened to be from a different address (not www.gog.com) it shouldn't make any difference.
Might just be a bug with your Firefox not reading or accepting it properly or something.
I'll do a little research and see if there is any cause of intermittent access bugs...
adaliabooks: No, unless it happened to be from a different address (not www.gog.com) it shouldn't make any difference.
Might just be a bug with your Firefox not reading or accepting it properly or something.
I'll do a little research and see if there is any cause of intermittent access bugs...
I considered it being on my end, I just don't quite understand why it works as should, then breaks for a day or two, and then goes back to working just fine with no change/intervention on my part.

Note that this time, I even checked it with an otherwise vanilla Firefox installation and it behaved the same way.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
Seems as if the legacy boxart for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments ist missing. I wasn't even able to extract it from the API.
high rated
MarkoH01: Seems as if the legacy boxart for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments ist missing. I wasn't even able to extract it from the API.
I'll do one over the weekend. But I need the game ID to upload it.

What about the Thank You Art Booklet?
MarkoH01: Seems as if the legacy boxart for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments ist missing. I wasn't even able to extract it from the API.
HypersomniacLive: I'll do one over the weekend. But I need the game ID to upload it.

You can use the search function on https://www.gogdb.org/products to find the ID of any (listed) game.

For unlisted items (currently only two DLCs), you can use MaGog:
www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=995&scp=gdspurioc&dsp=i&ord=&flt=tul~1~&opt=n

EDIT: Nevermind. I now understand that you're asking about the game's library ID (not store ID), as it is currently a package. That you can't find on gogdb. You do need someone who owns it. Sorry.
Post edited October 05, 2019 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: You can use the search function on https://www.gogdb.org/products to find the ID of any (listed) game.

For unlisted items (currently only two DLCs), you can use MaGog:
www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=995&scp=gdspurioc&dsp=i&ord=&flt=tul~1~&opt=n

EDIT: Nevermind. I now understand that you're asking about the game's library ID (not store ID), as it is currently a package. That you can't find on gogdb. You do need someone who owns it. Sorry.
Yep, but no need to apologise.
HypersomniacLive: I'll do one over the weekend. But I need the game ID to upload it.

Yes, the artbook is missing as well - but that was expected since it is just a bonus.

Edit: Thanks to Johny i was able to upload the Crimes and Punishments boxart myself. Now only the Artbook is missing. Since the artbook does not even have a bobart in Galaxy 2.0 it might need a custom made one.

Here is the ID:
Thank you Artbook: 1094673465

Thank you HypersomniacLive :)
Post edited October 05, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
Custom boxart for the Thank You Art Booklet uploaded.

MarkoH01: Yes, the artbook is missing as well - but that was expected since it is just a bonus. [...]
Was it? The Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics is a bonus, yet it comes with a cover. And a store entry, which may be the deciding factor?

MarkoH01: [...] Here is the ID:
Thank you Artbook: 1094673465 [...]
Cheers, but I got this one and had its ID.

MarkoH01: [...] Edit: Thanks to Johny i was able to upload the Crimes and Punishments boxart myself. [...]
Nice. Just out of curiosity, could you post a screenshot to see how close the one I made is?
HypersomniacLive: Custom boxart for the Thank You Art Booklet uploaded.
Thank you, looks great!

MarkoH01: Yes, the artbook is missing as well - but that was expected since it is just a bonus. [...]
HypersomniacLive: Was it? The Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics is a bonus, yet it comes with a cover. And a store entry, which may be the deciding factor?
You are right, Hotline Miami artbook also got a boxart. However I noticed that this one did not even have a boxart in Galaxy so I thought it would be unlikeley. Anyway it is great that we now have one, thanks to you :)

HypersomniacLive: Nice. Just out of curiosity, could you post a screenshot to see how close the one I made is?
This is the original boxart from within the API (the one I used)
https://www.gog.com/upload/images/2019/10/c25319ac48026f84b837082a39c321a94e76a83c.jpg

This is the boxart used in Galaxy 2,0
https://images.gog.com/914032aac6dbd65cd995d3c226b0fc214f6420207399dd28734ada93d86cfec8.png?namespace=gamesdb
I like the second one better (very much like the one I made).

Cheers for indulging me.
HypersomniacLive: I like the second one better (very much like the one I made).

Cheers for indulging me.
In general I would agree with the second one looking better but I dislike the PEGI rating in it.
high rated
MarkoH01: In general I would agree with the second one looking better but I dislike the PEGI rating in it.
Problem solved. Just need that game ID.
MarkoH01: In general I would agree with the second one looking better but I dislike the PEGI rating in it.
HypersomniacLive: Problem solved. Just need that game ID.
No problem: 1659430030 :)
MarkoH01: No problem: 1659430030 :)
Aaaaaaand... done!

P.S. I've nuked the Focus Home Interactive logo since they're not the publisher.
MarkoH01: No problem: 1659430030 :)
HypersomniacLive: Aaaaaaand... done!

P.S. I've nuked the Focus Home Interactive logo since they're not the publisher.
Looks great. Thank you!