It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: Still working fine for me (FF 56.0.2 ) tried with "Detectiv Gallo".
HypersomniacLive: Cheers.

Wonder what's gone awry on my end since yesterday.

*sigh*
How I hate to do this kind of troubleshooting.
Does it not show the link at all or does only the popup after clicking not work anymore?
Is the option checked? (yes, I know it's a stupid question... but might not hurt to ask anyway).
Post edited May 02, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Does it not show the link at all or does only the popup after clicking not work anymore?
Actually, I just noticed that, besides the MaGog link, none of the AF features on game pages work - it doesn't show at all, and I don't get the USD price comparison either.

Curiouser and curiouser.
high rated
MarkoH01: Does it not show the link at all or does only the popup after clicking not work anymore?
HypersomniacLive: Actually, I just noticed that, besides the MaGog link, none of the AF features on game pages work - it doesn't show at all, and I don't get the USD price comparison either.

Curiouser and curiouser.
It might be to do with the anchors I use for the script. If the classes are changed or not present then the links may not show up correctly.
Have you added any other new scripts or changed anything recently that might affect that section of the page?
adaliabooks: It might be to do with the anchors I use for the script. If the classes are changed or not present then the links may not show up correctly.
Have you added any other new scripts or changed anything recently that might affect that section of the page?
No and no, but everything's back to normal now; looks like the force needed the 4th of May to get strong again.
high rated
adaliabooks: It might be to do with the anchors I use for the script. If the classes are changed or not present then the links may not show up correctly.
HypersomniacLive: No and no, but everything's back to normal now; looks like the force needed the 4th of May to get strong again.
Oh well, probably just a GOG glitch then.
Glad it's working again :)
adaliabooks: Oh well, probably just a GOG glitch then.
Glad it's working again :)
Me too, I dreaded the thought I might have to rebuild my profile. Phew!
Can you make it compatible with this ?

https://userstyles.org/styles/164632/dark-gog-com-improved
Edit
Post edited May 11, 2019 by MarkoH01
There seems to be a problem with the background of the Dark Legacy shelf style, it doesn't load properly. The Wood one works fine. See attached screenshots.

Anyone else having this, or could someone check if they're not using the Dark Legacy shelf style, please?
Attachments:
gog-dark.png (407 Kb)
gog-wood.png (492 Kb)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: There seems to be a problem with the background of the Dark Legacy shelf style, it doesn't load properly. The Wood one works fine. See attached screenshots.

Anyone else having this, or could someone check if they're not using the Dark Legacy shelf style, please?
I've just checked this and both wood and black legacy shelf styles are displaying correctly for me. This is the same in Pale Moon and Firefox, which both have Greasemonkey, Adalia Fundamentals and Barefoot Essentials.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: There seems to be a problem with the background of the Dark Legacy shelf style, it doesn't load properly. The Wood one works fine. See attached screenshots.

Seems to be working for me..

Looks like it's failing to load the image correctly, if you have a look in the console there might be an error or something...
Unfortunately as far as I remember those are all just hosted on GOG so not much I can do.
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Can you make it compatible with this ?

https://userstyles.org/styles/164632/dark-gog-com-improved
Sorry, I'm not really doing any updating at the moment and barely spend any time here any more.
It's not likely.
adaliabooks: Seems to be working for me..

Looks like it's failing to load the image correctly, if you have a look in the console there might be an error or something...
Unfortunately as far as I remember those are all just hosted on GOG so not much I can do.
Aaaand today it's back to normal.

But GOG still seems to not like me. Guess they adopted your roll die on what and when to load properly.
high rated
adaliabooks: Seems to be working for me..

HypersomniacLive: Aaaand today it's back to normal.

But GOG still seems to not like me. Guess they adopted your roll die on what and when to load properly.
Well at least in this case I can say that I experienced the same - so this time you are not alone :)
Can someone modify the script to show the changelog of the games from https://www.gog-db.info instead of the curent one ?

Like this one : https://www.gogdb.org/product/1899284966#changelog
Post edited June 09, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot