It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Stretched for me as well, so it#s not just you. Don't know if this was intended to be - I never used this setting. I can highly recommend legacy setting which looks just great.

In case you don't know. You can also move your games when you are in list mode and select move from the dopdown box of each game. With this method it's easier to move games from the beginning to the middle and such. Drag and drop really is not the best way to do this in many cases.
I agree legacy looks great, I suppose I was curious to see if I was missing out on something even better because my browser was borking it up.

Thanks for the tip about moving!
high rated
MarkoH01: Stretched for me as well, so it#s not just you. Don't know if this was intended to be - I never used this setting. I can highly recommend legacy setting which looks just great.

In case you don't know. You can also move your games when you are in list mode and select move from the dopdown box of each game. With this method it's easier to move games from the beginning to the middle and such. Drag and drop really is not the best way to do this in many cases.
SirPrimalform: I agree legacy looks great, I suppose I was curious to see if I was missing out on something even better because my browser was borking it up.

Thanks for the tip about moving!
You're welcome.
Feel free to contact me or post here in case you should have additional questions about one of the greatest GOG scripts ever made. I don't know if adaliabooks has updated this officially but in case you want to hide the Polish forum and it should not be possible also take a look here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post2647
high rated
SirPrimalform: Can someone explain what the "remix" views for the library are supposed to look like? I have a feeling they're not rendering properly for me, the art gets all stretched.
Yeah, that's how it is supposed to look.
It was a first attempt to recreate the old style library before I found (well, before plagren provided) the old legacy covers. I left it in because I happen to like it, even if the art work stretches a little it's not much distortion and I prefer it to the new GOG style with the text on the bottom, plus I never really liked the legacy ones.

MarkoH01: You're welcome.
Feel free to contact me or post here in case you should have additional questions about one of the greatest GOG scripts ever made. I don't know if adaliabooks has updated this officially but in case you want to hide the Polish forum and it should not be possible also take a look here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/post2647
No, I haven't got around to it yet, yours is still the most up to date version for now :)
high rated
adaliabooks: No, I haven't got around to it yet, yours is still the most up to date version for now :)
Always great to see that you are stil here following this thread. :)
adaliabooks: Yeah, that's how it is supposed to look.
It was a first attempt to recreate the old style library before I found (well, before plagren provided) the old legacy covers. I left it in because I happen to like it, even if the art work stretches a little it's not much distortion and I prefer it to the new GOG style with the text on the bottom, plus I never really liked the legacy ones.
Cool. I'll stick to Legacy then. Thanks for the script!

Would it be possible to add in reverse purchase order to the library? I always used to have my earliest games at the top when we still had manual sorting. I could recreate that now with manual sorting but it would take forever, so if it was possible to add an inversion of GOG's "sort by purchase date" I'd be all over that.

Of course, GOG's library sorting is completely broken right now but I'm hoping that will get fixed one day.
high rated
SirPrimalform: Cool. I'll stick to Legacy then. Thanks for the script!

Would it be possible to add in reverse purchase order to the library? I always used to have my earliest games at the top when we still had manual sorting. I could recreate that now with manual sorting but it would take forever, so if it was possible to add an inversion of GOG's "sort by purchase date" I'd be all over that.

Of course, GOG's library sorting is completely broken right now but I'm hoping that will get fixed one day.
No problem :)

It should be possible, but the sorting options is one of the more complicated areas of the script and I'm not actively developing it any more. If someone else wanted to give it a try I could point them in the right direction but that's about it.
high rated
SirPrimalform: Cool. I'll stick to Legacy then. Thanks for the script!

adaliabooks: No problem :)

It should be possible, but the sorting options is one of the more complicated areas of the script and I'm not actively developing it any more. If someone else wanted to give it a try I could point them in the right direction but that's about it.
Well, I tried to find it but without any luck. I even doubt I could do this if I would be pointed in the "right direction". Still I would be curious to examine it a bit. So if you should find the time to "point" (and only then) and if you would not mind, please tell me :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Well, I tried to find it but without any luck. I even doubt I could do this if I would be pointed in the "right direction". Still I would be curious to examine it a bit. So if you should find the time to "point" (and only then) and if you would not mind, please tell me :)
Yeah... thinking about it it is literally the most complicated part of the script as it encompasses the manual sorting and the extra games per page system.

The code starts at line 3311 and ends at about 4084. There's quite a few functions in there but the main one you'd need to look at is gamesPerPageOption() on line 3527.
There should be some stuff in there about whether gog's sort, manual sort or last updated sort is being used.

You'd need to create a new function to do the actual sorting, following the style of the manual and last updated sort functions (manualSortProducts() and lastUpdatedSortProducts()).

As I said, it's complicated but I hope that helps a bit :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Well, I tried to find it but without any luck. I even doubt I could do this if I would be pointed in the "right direction". Still I would be curious to examine it a bit. So if you should find the time to "point" (and only then) and if you would not mind, please tell me :)
adaliabooks: Yeah... thinking about it it is literally the most complicated part of the script as it encompasses the manual sorting and the extra games per page system.

The code starts at line 3311 and ends at about 4084. There's quite a few functions in there but the main one you'd need to look at is gamesPerPageOption() on line 3527.
There should be some stuff in there about whether gog's sort, manual sort or last updated sort is being used.

You'd need to create a new function to do the actual sorting, following the style of the manual and last updated sort functions (manualSortProducts() and lastUpdatedSortProducts()).

As I said, it's complicated but I hope that helps a bit :)
Thank you. I will see this as a game and see if I could muddle through with the few knowledge I even have. As with most games I will probably lose but I might have some fun as well :)
high rated
The changelog link for Into the Breach doesn't show on the game page anymore, may have to do with the url having changed.

Is this something that can be fixed via AF?
If so, would letting you know that I have a juicy vig-shot reserved for you motivate you to look into it?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: The changelog link for Into the Breach doesn't show on the game page anymore, may have to do with the url having changed.

Is this something that can be fixed via AF?
If so, would letting you know that I have a juicy vig-shot reserved for you motivate you to look into it?
Probably, if the ID has changed there's not a lot that can be done. None of the games with odd IDs work with the changelog links...
high rated
adaliabooks: Probably, if the ID has changed there's not a lot that can be done. None of the games with odd IDs work with the changelog links...
Thought as much, I'll hold on to my vig-shot then.
Does anyone know how to install the script on Firefox 58 with GreaseMonkey installed?

The OP says to go to the github page and click RAW to start installing. But I just see a page of script that I don't know what to do with.

According to this page about using GreaseMonkey "A Firefox bug prevents user script installation from some sites, including Github and Gist, from working as intended".

Is there a way to circumvent that bug and install Adalia fundamentals? I was told with Adalia fundamentals I can prevent my library from 'playing musical chairs'.

*edit: found it!

(https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1411641#c13)
Patrick Westerhoff writes: "The only way right now would be to go to `about:config` and *temporarily* disable `security.csp.enable`. So set it to false, then refresh the script on GitHub, install the script, and then set `security.csp.enable` back to `true` (do *not* leave it disabled just for this)."
Post edited March 06, 2018 by DubConqueror
I have the Adalia Fundamentals script installed now according to the GreaseMonkey dropdown menu, but I don't see it doing anything (running Firefox 58, with GreaseMonkey and UBlock Origin among other propably less relevant add-ons).

I don't see any link for settings of Adalia Fundamentals under My Account and my library is still suffering from the musical chairs bug.

What am I doing wrong?
Post edited March 06, 2018 by DubConqueror
high rated
DubConqueror: running Firefox 58, with GreaseMonkey
I'm guessing this is the problem. Try using either pre-Quantum (version 57) Firefox or TamperMonkey instead of GreaseMonkey.