It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: running Firefox 58, with GreaseMonkey
plagren: I'm guessing this is the problem. Try using either pre-Quantum (version 57) Firefox or TamperMonkey instead of GreaseMonkey.
Thank you, with TamperMonkey it's working now.
high rated
Can we get Legacy covers for Rad Rodgers (new version) and Into the Breach?
high rated
PaterAlf: Can we get Legacy covers for Rad Rodgers (new version) and Into the Breach?
Is this a (simple) matter of game ID mismatches, or a case of legacy covers needed to be created/added?
HypersomniacLive: Is this a (simple) matter of game ID mismatches, or a case of legacy covers needed to be created/added?
I have to admit that I don't completely understand how these things work, but I think the cover for Rad Rodgers has to be created/added. It's similar, but not identical to the old one.

The one for Into the Breach is there now.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Is this a (simple) matter of game ID mismatches, or a case of legacy covers needed to be created/added?
PaterAlf: I have to admit that I don't completely understand how these things work, but I think the cover for Rad Rodgers has to be created/added. It's similar, but not identical to the old one.
Did they make a new edition that shows separate in your library?

If so then it will probably need one made.
high rated
PaterAlf: I have to admit that I don't completely understand how these things work, but I think the cover for Rad Rodgers has to be created/added. It's similar, but not identical to the old one.
adaliabooks: Did they make a new edition that shows separate in your library?

Yes, there are two different editions in the library now. The old Rad Rodgers and the new Rad Rodgers - Legacy version.

Looking at the changelog it seems that Legacy version (the new entry without a cover) is in fact the old version and Rad Rodgers (which uses the old cover) is in fact the new game.
high rated
adaliabooks: Did they make a new edition that shows separate in your library?

PaterAlf: Yes, there are two different editions in the library now. The old Rad Rodgers and the new Rad Rodgers - Legacy version.

Looking at the changelog it seems that Legacy version (the new entry without a cover) is in fact the old version and Rad Rodgers (which uses the old cover) is in fact the new game.
Yeah, a new cover will need to be made then. Either for the new version or for the Legacy version.
high rated
PaterAlf: Yes, there are two different editions in the library now. The old Rad Rodgers and the new Rad Rodgers - Legacy version.

Could you, or someone that has the game, post a screenshot of the cover? It'd help with making another one for the cover-less version.

And I guess we also need one for the newly added The Raven Remastered, yes?
high rated

HypersomniacLive: Could you, or someone that has the game, post a screenshot of the cover? It'd help with making another one for the cover-less version.

And I guess we also need one for the newly added The Raven Remastered, yes?
Sure, here are screenshots of the GOG legacy cover of Rad Rodgers (new version) and of the GOG default covers of Rad Rodgers (both versions).

And yes, we also need a cover for The Raven Remastered (and also for Abzû).
Attachments:
Post edited March 14, 2018 by PaterAlf
high rated
Thought I'd give this one a try too...
Attachments:
rad_one.png (329 Kb)
high rated
A few more covers.

Filename is the ID. Of course GOG changes the name but... you know.
Attachments:
high rated
PaterAlf: Sure, here are screenshots of the GOG legacy cover of Rad Rodgers (new version) and of the GOG default covers of Rad Rodgers (both versions).

And yes, we also need a cover for The Raven Remastered [...]
Cheers for these.

I see plagren and I had the same idea, only difference is that I put the game title/logo at the top to distinguish the cover a bit more from the one for the new version. Pick whichever you like more.

Here's also the cover for The Raven Remastered.

PaterAlf: [...] (and also for Abzû).
Is it still missing?

@adaliabooks, be so kind and upload the covers when you get around it, cheers.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Is it still missing?
I'm not at home for the next few days anderen can't check on my phone.

But thank you for creating the covers! +1 for you (andere also for plagren).
PaterAlf: [...] (and also for Abzû).
HypersomniacLive: Is it still missing?
I am planning to buy it today. I will tell you if it is still missing after I have done this.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: @adaliabooks, be so kind and upload the covers when you get around it, cheers.
I'll do it now. I've done something to my back so off work tonight.

Thanks for making them guys :)

Can someone give me the IDs for the Rad Rodgers game (both versions) and the Raven remastered and original?

Due to GOG's new system gogdb doesn't seem to have the unbundled IDs of package games at all so I can't tell what's what...

I'll upload the Sudden Strike ones plagren uploaded though.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by adaliabooks