It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: Does Adalia Fundamentals not work anymore with Greasemonkey on newer Firefox versions?

I've upgraded Firefox and Greasemonkey a few week ago (FF 68, GM 4.9). Since the upgrade AF seems not to work anymore. I neither have an entry in the about menu nor do I see the MaGog links on the game cards. Greasemonkey tells me AF is version is 1.9.2 and that no newer version is available. Barefoot Essentials still is working after the upgrade.
I'm running 71 with TamperMonkey and it's still working.
Some people have had issues with GreaseMonkey in the past I think, but don't quote me on that.
Braggadar: I'm running 71 with TamperMonkey and it's still working.
Some people have had issues with GreaseMonkey in the past I think, but don't quote me on that.
That is correct. On newer FF versions AF runs better with Tampermonkey.
Hello,

I noticed the marking of owned games doesn't work and I enabled the option 'Show the debug info in the console' and I see the following error:
TypeError: catalogueScope is undefined
[spoiler]
<anonymous> https://www.gog.com/games?sort=date&amp;page=1 line 360 > scriptElement:3
<anonymous> https://www.gog.com/games?sort=date&amp;page=1 line 360 > scriptElement:10
contentEval moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:360
markOwnedGames moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:5664
tms_039e4dde_36ca_4584_95d7_b3d7139a1540 moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:6237
r eval:2
d eval line 1 > Function:42
[/spoiler]

Running Adalia Fundamentals version 1.9.2 using Tampermonkey version 4.10.6105 on Firefox 71.0.
Any idea how to fix that error?
high rated
eiii: Does Adalia Fundamentals not work anymore with Greasemonkey on newer Firefox versions?

I've upgraded Firefox and Greasemonkey a few week ago (FF 68, GM 4.9). Since the upgrade AF seems not to work anymore. I neither have an entry in the about menu nor do I see the MaGog links on the game cards. Greasemonkey tells me AF is version is 1.9.2 and that no newer version is available. Barefoot Essentials still is working after the upgrade.
As Braggadar and Marko said, since Firefox did it's big update thing a while back the script hasn't worked on Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey is better.

It looks like Barefoot may have put some bits in the new version of BE to fix this problem but as I have neither the time nor inclination to update the script it's not likely I'm going to see if it would make AF work, though if anyone else wants to give it a go they can feel free.
AlexRavenheart: Hello,

I noticed the marking of owned games doesn't work and I enabled the option 'Show the debug info in the console' and I see the following error:
TypeError: catalogueScope is undefined
[spoiler]
<anonymous> https://www.gog.com/games?sort=date&amp;page=1 line 360 > scriptElement:3
<anonymous> https://www.gog.com/games?sort=date&amp;page=1 line 360 > scriptElement:10
contentEval moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:360
markOwnedGames moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:5664
tms_039e4dde_36ca_4584_95d7_b3d7139a1540 moz-extension://f2e69b03-6d26-443f-9c30-50b275a61546/userscripts/Adalia Fundamentals.user.js?id=039e4dde-36ca-4584-95d7-b3d7139a1540:6237
r eval:2
d eval line 1 > Function:42
[/spoiler]

Running Adalia Fundamentals version 1.9.2 using Tampermonkey version 4.10.6105 on Firefox 71.0.
Any idea how to fix that error?
If you mean the colouring owned and wishlisted games in the catalogue I'm not sure that feature has worked since the GOG revamp...

And the script isn't really being developed any more so it's unlikely to be fixed, sorry.
Post edited January 09, 2020 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: If you mean the colouring owned and wishlisted games in the catalogue I'm not sure that feature has worked since the GOG revamp...

And the script isn't really being developed any more so it's unlikely to be fixed, sorry.
Yes, that is what I was referring to.
Is there a replacement for the script being worked on or has this project been abandoned completely?
high rated
adaliabooks: If you mean the colouring owned and wishlisted games in the catalogue I'm not sure that feature has worked since the GOG revamp...

AlexRavenheart: Yes, that is what I was referring to.
Is there a replacement for the script being worked on or has this project been abandoned completely?
The code's all there open source for anyone who wants to take it up, and I'm happy to give anyone a hand if they wanted to take it over, but as far as I know no one else is doing anything.
adaliabooks: As Braggadar and Marko said, since Firefox did it's big update thing a while back the script hasn't worked on Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey is better.
Thanks for the info. So Tampermonkey is considered to be the best replacement for Greasemonkey on Firefox?
Then I'll have to try if my other scripts will work with Tampermonkey.
@adaliabooks: Anything wrong with your server or is it just me?
Using legacy mode is sometimes really slow and filtering is almost impossible. Setting mode back to GOG default fixes this.
Post edited February 03, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: @adaliabooks: Anything wrong with your server or is it just me?
Using legacy mode is sometimes really slow and filtering is almost impossible. Setting mode back to GOG default fixes this.
Can verify this, happening here too.
Yep, it started on Saturday, but interestingly it's the loading of box covers hosted on GOG that chokes, and in a few occasions the game shelf background. I haven't tried filtering, but the search works flawlessly.

A refresh of the page is adequate in my case for the legacy mode to load quickly and in full. Might want to give it a try until adaliabooks pops in here.
HypersomniacLive: Yep, it started on Saturday, but interestingly it's the loading of box covers hosted on GOG that chokes, and in a few occasions the game shelf background. I haven't tried filtering, but the search works flawlessly.

A refresh of the page is adequate in my case for the legacy mode to load quickly and in full. Might want to give it a try until adaliabooks pops in here.
Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately for me even refreshing is not helping in my case (just tried it a few seconds ago). Have switched back to regular GOG boxarts for the time.
Post edited February 05, 2020 by MarkoH01
Sorry for the delay, I'll have a check of my server stuff and see if the website is still working on my end..
Can't see anything in the logs to suggest there are any issues, my website is loading fine and my account is working in both regular and Legacy modes...

Are people still having issues?

If you are, do you get any errors in the console?

If there aren't any errors can you type 'afExportLog()' into the console and hit enter, then paste the output somewhere (either in a post or in Pastebin or similar if it's long).
adaliabooks: Can't see anything in the logs to suggest there are any issues, my website is loading fine and my account is working in both regular and Legacy modes...

If there aren't any errors can you type 'afExportLog()' into the console and hit enter, then paste the output somewhere (either in a post or in Pastebin or similar if it's long).
After you posted this I tried it again and still had issues - no error in the console if I checked correctly. So I decided to turn off all my add-ons and it worked again. So I tried to turn them on again one by one and here comes the strange part: After turning them all on again it's still working... at least for now.
adaliabooks: Can't see anything in the logs to suggest there are any issues, my website is loading fine and my account is working in both regular and Legacy modes...

MarkoH01: After you posted this I tried it again and still had issues - no error in the console if I checked correctly. So I decided to turn off all my add-ons and it worked again. So I tried to turn them on again one by one and here comes the strange part: After turning them all on again it's still working... at least for now.
I'm not sure I'm getting the same problem, but I'm having some issue with Firefox, the images are loading slowly and some are failing to load at all.

There doesn't seem to be an issue with filtering or searching or anything like that though...

There have definitely been problems with interactions with other plugins before, unfortunately I was never able to figure out why or what they were...