It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
eiii: Could it be that the update of AF just made the game names in my library all uppercase? Is there any way to switch that off? Or have I messed up anything else?

I already do not like it that GOG yells so much and I definitely do not like to have all my game names in uppercase, if possible. :) Especially as the uppercase letters of the new font look even worse than the lowercase ones.

PS: Nice work with the menu integration!
You are correct. Wouldn't have noticed it because I am using legacy boxart view in grid but the list display all is in uppercase when AF is activated.
MarkoH01: Wouldn't have noticed it because I am using legacy boxart view in grid but the list display all is in uppercase when AF is activated.
Thinking about it, it may already have been that way before and it's only coincidence that I realize it now after the update, with the uglier font and after switching AF on again.
high rated
MarkoH01: Wouldn't have noticed it because I am using legacy boxart view in grid but the list display all is in uppercase when AF is activated.
eiii: Thinking about it, it may already have been that way before and it's only coincidence that I realize it now after the update, with the uglier font and after switching AF on again.
What display are you using? List or grid?
I presume you have it on Gog default if there is any text at all... It's so long since I've used that I forget whether the text was capitalised or not, but it's possible I use an old class in AF when I replace the library. I'll look into it.
adaliabooks: What display are you using? List or grid?
I presume you have it on Gog default if there is any text at all...
I'm using the list and you are right, the style is set to GoG Default. But the style setting seems to make no difference.

adaliabooks: It's so long since I've used that I forget whether the text was capitalised or not, but it's possible I use an old class in AF when I replace the library. I'll look into it.
Thank you!
high rated
adaliabooks: What display are you using? List or grid?
I presume you have it on Gog default if there is any text at all...
eiii: I'm using the list and you are right, the style is set to GoG Default. But the style setting seems to make no difference.
It wouldn't on the list setting, it only affects the grid. It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
adaliabooks: It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
No hurry, it's only esthetic, not a functional limitation. I can live with that. :)
(Sorry, my first post may sound more harsh than it was meant.)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] it's possible I use an old class in AF when I replace the library. I'll look into it.
adaliabooks: [...] It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
Tsk tsk tsk, them Princesses...
high rated
adaliabooks: It wouldn't on the list setting, it only affects the grid. It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
Game titles in the wishlist (list view only) now display in all caps, and I'm more than certain that they didn't before. And disabling AF reverses them to sentence case. So, eiii is definitely on to something.
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
HypersomniacLive: Tsk tsk tsk, them Princesses...
Well you know what Princesses are like, she's not going to save herself ;)
(though to be honest I'm not likely to save her anytime soon either, I'm too busy climbing stuff and catching butterflies XD)

adaliabooks: It wouldn't on the list setting, it only affects the grid. It could be I need to tweak some things (or it might be some other CSS conflict) but I'll look into it.
HypersomniacLive: Game titles in the wishlist (list view only) now display in all caps, and I'm more than certain that they didn't before. And disabling AF reverses them to sentence case. So, eiii is definitely on to something.
Thanks Hyper. The most likely thing I can think of is Gog changed the classes when they dropped uppercase for the chat and other areas but because AF completely replaces the code for the library it will still be using the old version.
high rated
Right, 1.7.5 is here and I've fixed the uppercase formatting.

Gog have changed some stuff in the library and wishlist, for now I've just removed the uppercase filtering that was formatting the titles, but I'll have to have a proper look and change anything else that needs updated when I get the chance.
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, 1.7.5 is here and I've fixed the uppercase formatting.

Gog have changed some stuff in the library and wishlist, for now I've just removed the uppercase filtering that was formatting the titles, but I'll have to have a proper look and change anything else that needs updated when I get the chance.
GOG's love of shouting was just getting too loud and again you've come to the rescue - thank you :)
high rated
Pajama: GOG's love of shouting was just getting too loud and again you've come to the rescue - thank you :)
Well to be fair, they have fixed this themselves, I just had to catch up with the script because it uses older versions of the web code (modified) to make the library and wishlist functions work.
high rated
adaliabooks: Right, 1.7.5 is here and I've fixed the uppercase formatting.

For god's sake please never let them destroy your magnificient work of manual sorting and legacy boxart. I am pretty sure I would die if they did ... o.k. ... I am not 100% sure about dying but it would be a very bad day for me.
high rated
MarkoH01: For god's sake please never let them destroy your magnificient work of manual sorting and legacy boxart. I am pretty sure I would die if they did ... o.k. ... I am not 100% sure about dying but it would be a very bad day for me.
Nah, it's just classes and CSS stuff I think. Obviously nothing major enough to break AF (though to be honest they can probably change whatever they want as long as the Javascript data stays the same as that's all I use of the original page).

I just want to go over it and check I don't need to make any other small changes to maintain compatibility etc.
high rated
Looks good, cheers.

adaliabooks: [...] I'll have to have a proper look and change anything else that needs updated when I get the chance.
Soon™, with butterflies being in season, eh?