It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Read the article on our blog. The link is available here.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by emter_pl
Mark of Chaos ? Hell yeah !

-----------------

IronArcturus: Does Warhammer: Mark of Chaos have a skirmish mode?
As far as I remember - yes.

-----------------

PS: Please GOG. Add win10 support for 'Horned Rat' & 'Final Liberation'.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by Edward_Carnby
theslitherydeee: I'm a fan of the books and universe, but I'm not a big strategy fan. I'm still waiting for a decent action game.
These are the only action games, that exists for PC, as far I know:
- WH40k: Fire Warrior
- WH40k: Space Marine
- Warhammer: Vermintide series
- Space Hulk series (there was a DOS version and there are newer games aswell)
- WH40k: Kill Team (twin stick shooter)

Action RPGs:
Inquisitor - Martyr
Warhammer: Chaosbane
Hmm, i cant add any of these games to my wishlist.
Wnenever i try to add one game to the wishlist im asked to Login (Promt password) despite already beeing logged in
I woudnt be able to post here if i wasnt already logged in
its seams support is also swamped with alot of request because i treied to search the faq for help and noticed the annoncement of long response times.
I think i have cleared my cashe and cookies but maybe its a browser speccific issue.

edit :
Not even the gog galaxy is un-affected.
The gog bear appears when i try to add games to my wishlist there
Post edited March 09, 2020 by Lodium
idbeholdME: I much prefer the 40k universe. Speaking of which, any chance of getting Dawn of War here?
fisk0: Those were published by SEGA, weren't they? So far we have no SEGA games on GOG, but we've had far less likely games show up, so I definitely think there's a decent chance.
There are currently 2 games published by SEGA here

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=sega&page=1&sort=popularity

although they weren't released by SEGA at the time, they are owned now and SEGA has not removed them yet. So there's a bit of hope...
When I played it a decade ago, it had a skirmish (or i guess you could say online) mode, I mostly played it with bots since i didn't have online at the time.

The two modes i remember was a basic you vs opponents, where you setup your armies, and then a longer mode. The longer mode gave you a smaller amount of units, but there are structures/points of interest in the map that built up a currency value that you could then use to deploy more units, or upgrade them. Beware that if you lose control of these points, you lose control of your ability to spawn more units.

Oh, and there also is a seige mode, if your feeling some attack/defense.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by Phrecklolz
Good to see more Warhammer-games arriving but I still miss Dark Omen dearly. Dark Omen with working 3D-mode and I'd throw bags of money at GOG.
Does "Integrated graphic card not supported" mean that the game won`t work at all even if the rest of the requirements are met?
Gudadantza: Does "Integrated graphic card not supported" mean that the game won`t work at all even if the rest of the requirements are met?
Fortunately - not always. This phrase is often used (steam, gog etc) because dev/publisher don't want to take responsibility for their games to be compatible with all kinds/flavours of integrated graphic cards, which theoretically should work fine with X game, but in practice it's a lottery.

I personally, back in the days when my only computer was laptop (and bit earlier even worse - humble netbook), had succeeded in a couple of games which didn't support integrated graphic cards.

But as I've mentioned - it can be a lottery (highly depending on your graphic card model... and willing to experiment/find a workaround).

I've just checked - yes, it does. And with plenty flavours in terms of choosing side (Empire, Chaos, Skavens, High Elves, Dark Elves, Orks & Goblins)
Post edited March 09, 2020 by MartiusR
Gudadantza: Does "Integrated graphic card not supported" mean that the game won`t work at all even if the rest of the requirements are met?
MartiusR: Fortunately - not always. This phrase is often used (steam, gog etc) because dev/publisher don't want to take responsibility for their games to be compatible with all kinds/flavours of integrated graphic cards, which theoretically should work fine with X game, but in practice it's a lottery.

I personally, back in the days when my only computer was laptop (and bit earlier even worse - humble netbook), had succeeded in a couple of games which didn't support integrated graphic cards.

But as I've mentioned - it can be a lottery (highly depending on your graphic card model... and willing to experiment/find a workaround).
Thanks for the response.

Yes, that is what I supposed.
In fact, in the games I own I never encountered the situation in which the game does not want to launch due to some kind of incompatibility wth the graphic card. Probably some of them run a bit slow or the perfrmance is not ideal and the reason is because it is an integrated card but, buf... I`d like better be be sure, of course.

Maybe I will make a try at the end of the week. The game looks interesting and never tried it.

In any way, if anybody have an HD Radeon 6320 integrated APU and have tried the game, the info could be welcome.

Greetings
Yes, Mark of Chaos! The game where I fell in love with Nurgle… so happy right now.
Really happy to see Mark of Chaos here. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that enjoyed this game despite its flaws. It would be nice if some bonus goodies made it here as well - this game has some really great artwork.
Where's Dark Omen?
low rated
Crosmando: Where's Dark Omen?
That is too good game :P
Yay! Mark of Chaos! I love the classic fantasy Warhammer universe and its dark, hopeless atmosphere! I've read a lot of novels, and played the games for many years now, waiting for the Mark of Chaos to work again with modern systems...
Ok, Quick question about Mark of Chaos - I'm after 1 mission in Chaos campaign, how may I refill losses in the squads? I don't see any option in the barracks nor in the any other screen, I can only buy new squads.