It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Read the article on our blog. The link is available here.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by emter_pl
GOG has been killing it this year. RIP our wallets.
Does this game Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate work well on win10?
Nice wallet gone bye bye. Another set of good games thanks GoG and Focus
GOG.com: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
A turn-based strategy game made by Slitherine. Set on the eponymous planet of Gladius, this title enables us to lead the four main armies - Astra Militarum, Space Marines, Orks, and Necrons. Further DLCs for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of Warexpand the range of playable races by adding Tyranids, Chaos Space Marines, and the T’au Empire.
Did "Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - T'au" DLC just release on GOG today or did I miss the release date on the 25th of February?
Post edited March 09, 2020 by Barry_Woodward
GOG.com: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
A turn-based strategy game made by Slitherine. Set on the eponymous planet of Gladius, this title enables us to lead the four main armies - Astra Militarum, Space Marines, Orks, and Necrons. Further DLCs for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of Warexpand the range of playable races by adding Tyranids, Chaos Space Marines, and the T’au Empire.
Barry_Woodward: Did "Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - T'au" DLC just release on GOG today or did I miss the release date on the 25th of February?
It released on the same day as steam. Gog just never announced it.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_new_game_thread/post178
Post edited March 09, 2020 by tremere110
Mark of Chaos! Finally!
Nice to see Warhammer Mark of Chaos released. I owned the game on disc, yet have never really played it. But maybe I'll play it on GOG now, though my backlog is huge already. There's nostalgia involved as I was a Gamesmaster for Warhammer Fantasy RolePlay tabletop in my teens.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by DubConqueror
I'm not all that into Warhammer stuff, but it's nice to have more for those who enjoy it.

I did pick up Rites of War and Chaos Gate a while ago on impulse, so maybe I should give those a go eventually. 40K Armageddon always looks interesting, but then I get reminded that all scenarios have a turn limit. I've never been a fan of such a "feature". =/ It's the same reason why I've held back from getting Panzer Corps from the very same devs.
Post edited March 09, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Is Warhammer: Mark of Chaos similar to Dawn of War?
8 games, and still the only one I want is Dawn of War. Alas.
Not at all interested in any of those games myself (simply not my genre) but I am happy for those that have been waiting for them and who can now finally get those on GOG :)
Post edited March 09, 2020 by MarkoH01
Okay to everything, but... where the hell(cannon) is Dark Omen?! Please, please, please!
Does Warhammer: Mark of Chaos have a skirmish mode?
I'm a fan of the books and universe, but I'm not a big strategy fan. I'm still waiting for a decent action game.
mqstout: Did GOG finally negotiate rights for Blood Bowl?
Blood Bowl is one of my favourite ever games, so I hope so. I would gladly pay more than retail price to get DRM-free copies of 1+2.

IronArcturus: Is Warhammer: Mark of Chaos similar to Dawn of War?
No. In Mark of Chaos you have a single army (or two if you also have an ally) that you take through the whole campaign. Purchasing and upgrading units is done outside of battle, with the main focus of the game being on tactics during battles, like a real-time version of tabletop Warhammer.