It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready, because we have a great batch of amazing news! If you enjoy 505 Games creations, it’s been tailor-made for you; starting today, we have a 505 Games Publisher Sale, with deals up to 80% off! That’s not all, though… Alongside the sale, yet another title joins GOG catalog, straight from 505 Games. Unheard - Voices of Crime is here, with a -60% launch discount, and both offers ending on September 18th, 1 PM UTC!

Unheard - Voices of Crime is a mysterious detective puzzle game. Throughout the gameplay, you simply put on your headphones and transport yourself to a bygone era. You’ll use the voices you’ll hear to revisit various crime scenes, meticulously tracing each person involved and unraveling the mysteries. However, the source of these voices remains a question; and you won’t know, whether you can rely on the information you glean from them.

Apart from this exciting release with a tempting launch discount, you can also enjoy:
ABZÛ (-75%)
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (-75%)
Ghostrunner (-70%)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-75%)
Ember (-65%)
Horace (-70%)
Last Day of June (-75%)
…and more, you can find it HERE!

Step into the world of 505 Games, now on GOG!
Forum pop.
Death Stranding ;)
What the fuck asseto corsa when?
high rated
• $3.49 • -65% • Ember
• $3.49 • -65% • The Guest
• $3.49 • -65% • Virginia
• $3.74 • -75% • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
• $4.49 • -70% • Horace
• $4.99 • -75% • ABZ
• $4.99 • -75% • Last Day of June
• $4.99 • -80% • Objects in Space
• $6.49 • -50% • Ghostrunner: Summer Bundle
• $7.99 • -80% • Indivisible
• $8.99 • -40% • Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
• $8.99 • -70% • Ghostrunner
• $8.99 • -70% • Journey to the Savage Planet
• $9.99 • -75% • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
• $9.99 • -75% • Control Ultimate Edition
• $9.99 • -60% • Grow: Song of the Evertree
• $12.49 • -50% • Serial Cleaners
• $20.99 • -40% • Stray Blade
• $23.99 • -40% • Ghostrunner: Complete Edition
Deleted. I did not read the product description correctly. Sorry!
Post edited September 11, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So 505 Games is doing the "second class citizen treatment" on GOG now even at release?
I was wondering what this new game "Unheard - Voices of Crime" is about and if you have subtitles for the audio recordings. So I looked it up on Steam (since the game apparently has been released months earlier there). Guess what I've found. A FREE DLC with additional story and I am unable to find it here on GOG as well .... so can we expect that the DLC content is already part of the GOG version or is it just missing because we are GOGers and don't deserve it?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1065280/Unheard__The_Lethal_Script/
From the description on the game page:

Unheard – Voices of Crime Edition contains the original Unheard game, an innovative experience that puts players in the role of Acoustic Detectives investigating crime scenes using a new aural device that allows them to hear voices from the past. The voices they hear will help them identify potential suspects and solve the mysteries. What is it that’s connecting seemingly unrelated cases?
This edition also contains "The Lethal Script" case that will have the detectives investigating a movie industry mystery on The Peak Hotel.
Lone_Scout: From the description on the game page:

Unheard – Voices of Crime Edition contains the original Unheard game, an innovative experience that puts players in the role of Acoustic Detectives investigating crime scenes using a new aural device that allows them to hear voices from the past. The voices they hear will help them identify potential suspects and solve the mysteries. What is it that’s connecting seemingly unrelated cases?
This edition also contains "The Lethal Script" case that will have the detectives investigating a movie industry mystery on The Peak Hotel.
Should have read the description better. My apologies and thanks for the correction. I will delete my post since it is obviously invalid and my fault for not reading. Still would love to know if the audio has subtitles though

Okay, it does not seem to have subtitles and apparently this is intended ... some things are even supposed to be hard to hear. At this price though I might still give it a try and hope I will understand enough.
tfishell: Death Stranding ;)
Still can't fathom why this game isn't here

CDPR and Hideo Kojima have been openly flirting on social media for years
Hideo Kojima has openly stated he's pro game preservation
And
Vast chunks of 505's catalogue is GOG

So what's the reason for it not being here?
Just bought "Unheard" and I am able to download it using the web site immediately (which is a bit clunky since it has multiple files). Unfortunately even multiple Galaxy restarts did not help to make Galaxy realize my new addition. So thank you again GOG for removing this obsolete GOG downloader - which would have been useful to me now ;)

Played a few hours and my verdict is already: great game which I really recommend to everybody who is capable of understanding spoken English or Japanese or Chinese. Japanese and Chinese language is not listed on the product page but they are available as well.
Still boycotting them for their role in the "Oh, we can't refund you for going back on our kickstarter promise of a native Linux version. We spent that money." financial fraud IGA and co. committed on Bloodstained.

(And it is financial fraud. If someone had the money to take them to court, judges look poorly on "Oh, we spent that money but we somehow still have money to continue development" shenanigans and likely would have forced them to sell off assets if necessary. I imagine if it did go to court, they'd have offered up "Ok, we'll refund you from the initial sales once development is complete." as a compromise settlement.)

They didn't give refunds, so I'll make sure it hits them in their balance sheet by refusing to buy things I would have otherwise bought that total a greater value.
Post edited September 11, 2023 by ssokolow
ssokolow: Still boycotting them for their role in the "Oh, we can't refund you for going back on our kickstarter promise of a native Linux version. We spent that money." financial fraud IGA and co. committed on Bloodstained.

(And it is financial fraud. If someone had the money to take them to court, judges look poorly on "Oh, we spent that money but we somehow still have money to continue development" shenanigans and likely would have forced them to sell off assets if necessary. I imagine if it did go to court, they'd have offered up "Ok, we'll refund you from the initial sales once development is complete." as a compromise settlement.)

They didn't give refunds, so I'll make sure it hits them in their balance sheet by refusing to buy things I would have otherwise bought that total a greater value.
I don't know the details but are you sure the publisher has to do sth. with the kickstarter the devs made? Was 505 even involved in this?
ssokolow: Still boycotting them for their role in the "Oh, we can't refund you for going back on our kickstarter promise of a native Linux version. We spent that money." financial fraud IGA and co. committed on Bloodstained.

MarkoH01: I don't know the details but are you sure the publisher has to do sth. with the kickstarter the devs made? Was 505 even involved in this?
As I remember, 505 took over proposing options for dissatisfied backers (eg. "We'll switch you to a physical console copy that you can try to sell to recoup the money if you want"), and I think I remember there being some kind of situation where the project ran over-budget and they signed a deal with 505 to get an advance to complete development.

It's been years so my memory is hazy.
Hey GOG, I have been waiting a long time for Unheard to be released here. It's a fantastic game and I've been praising it to everyone I know for ages. But then I discover that I cannot buy it in China. I know it was developed by a Chinese game developer in Shanghai. Have you made some special deal with the publisher not to sell the game in China? I wish you would stop doing this.

Editing my post to add the following.

By the way, the game Unheard can be purchased on Steam in China. So why not GOG?
Post edited September 12, 2023 by laser_eyes