It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't download games
Download the gogdownloader from here:

https://www.gog.com/downloader

Click on the game you want to DL in the browser & click More, then click gog downloader links.

That downloader will DL all the files you need, which you can then install from.
If internot cuts out, no problem, downloader will restart the DLs when it can from where it stopped.
Attachments:
gdler.jpg (75 Kb)
Try refreshing your account.

https://gog.com/account/refresh

if that doesn't help, some specifics and details would be a plus. Also you may want to consider skimming the previous threads on the topic from just the past few days.
fishbaits: Download the gogdownloader from here:

Click on the game you want to DL in the browser & click More, then click gog downloader links.

That downloader will DL all the files you need, which you can then install from.
If internot cuts out, no problem, downloader will restart the DLs when it can from where it stopped.
This is what that web page looks like to me. I don't have any strange configurations.

I can't even upload an image properly because on your reply area it says - "Attached images:
(0 of 2MB used)" but then a javascript prompt popped up and said I can only do 500kb haha.

I compressed the picture for you to see though.
Attachments:
fishbaits: Download the gogdownloader from here:

Ryein: This is what that web page looks like to me. I don't have any strange configurations.

I can't even upload an image properly because on your reply area it says - "Attached images:
(0 of 2MB used)" but then a javascript prompt popped up and said I can only do 500kb haha.

That's gog limit to images, 500kb. Can always shrink it or use Imgur or similar if needed.

Turns out gog have screwed up that part of their site as well :rollseyes:
Attachments:
Ryein: This is what that web page looks like to me. I don't have any strange configurations.

fishbaits: That's gog limit to images, 500kb. Can always shrink it or use Imgur or similar if needed.

Turns out gog have screwed up that part of their site as well :rollseyes:
Those won't work for me as I run Ubuntu.
drmike: Try refreshing your account.

https://gog.com/account/refresh

if that doesn't help, some specifics and details would be a plus. Also you may want to consider skimming the previous threads on the topic from just the past few days.
This does work sometimes, but I have to act fast.

It is my understanding GOG does some IP address verification?

I think this is bad practice as many people have load balancers, vpns that often change, and many other networking situations.

GOG if you hire me I can easily fix this issue for you along with your website pages being misconfigured and your forum giving people false information.

It would be my pleasure.

Thanks.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by Ryein
Ryein: Those won't work for me as I run Ubuntu.
lgogdownloader and/or gogrepo
Ryein: GOG if you hire me I can easily fix this issue for you along with your website pages being misconfigured and your forum giving people false information.
Look at Career Opportunities on the bottom.They would also love to have you.
Post edited September 30, 2017 by JMich
JMich: Look at Career Opportunities on the bottom.They would also love to have you.
As long as you're willing to move to Warsaw that is. ;-p A requirement that drives away at least 9 out of 10 applicants. Even someone applying for UK PR & Marketing Manager has to migrate to Poland. :-p
Post edited October 01, 2017 by Petrell
Petrell: Even someone applying for UK PR & Marketing Manager has to migrate to Poland. :-p
Yes. A few people do work outside of Poland, but not many.
Petrell: As long as you're willing to move to Warsaw that is. ;-p A requirement that drives away at least 9 out of 10 applicants. Even someone applying for UK PR & Marketing Manager has to migrate to Poland. :-p
Why is that a problem? I've been to Warsaw, it was ok even though the taxi drivers were nutcases (and I don't mean only their driving style, but how they were VERY AGGRESSIVE towards about everyone else in the traffic, even other taxi drivers. I was surprised the driver didn't pull a gun a go shoot another driver because he almost cut him off).

If applying for a job in an international company, most people probably expect they have to move, and can't work from home, as nice as that would probably be.