It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DadJoke007: Just general hatred for the culture war and how people let extremists from both sides influence their lives.
That's a good point in general and likely worthy of debate(on how much good/bad such things impact society and how futile or not it is to try fighting such). Anyways, once again I say have a good day and thanks for making me think a bit today.
low rated
Basically a 17 year old teen was suspended from school for refusing to wear a pin for remembrance day which had an LGBT flag added to it. Afaik she didn't say she is against the LGBT in any way(she just didn't want to wear the pin provided to her as she felt infusing LGBT into such things was wrong), and BAM....suspension.

I cannot even.....smh. :\

(Skip to 1:26 to skip the donation talk/intro....also at 2:46 some basic info is shown, 4:10 Shows that they got suspended for "h*te speech", and sinatra makes some more good points after that.

6:14 Bird[the teen] says she thinks the poppy by itself already represents everyone who fought/died for their country without adding the lgbt colors onto it.

7:02 An important bit...she was accused of endangering the safety of LGBT students[somehow] by saying what she did...god some people are crazy....how does her opinion endanger anyone?

8:15 She tried recording it to prove what the school did to her and they temporarily took her phone)
Post edited November 13, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Some people like making everything about discriminations or r*cism, it seems...instead of just going along with the private venues safety rules.
low rated
low rated
(Warnings/notes: Is a YT clip with sound, and swearing/moderately UN-PC talk.....also would like to point out Nick DOES agree with PC culture somewhat between 3:00 and 3:20)
===========================================
The child as apparently made to watch a video from YT by the user Qu**rKidsStuff, and students were told boys and girls(the concept/etc) didn't exist.
Post edited November 19, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Lucasfilm Baizuos Join Forces With Communist China

Chinese Star Wars Story Pushes Class Warfare