It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wondering when we are likely to get the latest patch is all.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
bamnz: Just wondering when we are likely to get the latest patch is all.
The patch notes say: "we're in the process of getting it to GOG.com", so pretty soon probably.

•Moving crewmembers will still teleport assuming they are in the room of their final destination
yes ! YES !
Actually how can one update a game that has been bought on GoG?

I am used to the older games that have already the lastest patch, or can I simply download a patch her which is in a seperate exe?
Usually for smaller games such as FTL, it's simple the installer again, in updated. Just hit the same folder and you're good.
Yay, it's out!
seems 1.0.1 is out. still waiting on the latest one
bamnz: seems 1.0.1 is out. still waiting on the latest one
It's really 1.02.5. The version number on the download page seems to mean "GOG's first patch to GOG's first release".
bamnz: seems 1.0.1 is out. still waiting on the latest one
mpartel: It's really 1.02.5. The version number on the download page seems to mean "GOG's first patch to GOG's first release".
I'll just throw my voice in here to doubly confirm what mpartel has already written :D. Yes, our patch is the 1.02.5 patch. :D
JudasIscariot: I'll just throw my voice in here to doubly confirm what mpartel has already written :D. Yes, our patch is the 1.02.5 patch. :D
:)

Might I suggest you change your download naming scheme? The user is, after all, interested in the actual game version, not the GOG version. GOG-only patches could have a suffix such as "1.02.5b" or "1.02.5-gog2".
JudasIscariot: I'll just throw my voice in here to doubly confirm what mpartel has already written :D. Yes, our patch is the 1.02.5 patch. :D
mpartel: :)

Might I suggest you change your download naming scheme? The user is, after all, interested in the actual game version, not the GOG version. GOG-only patches could have a suffix such as "1.02.5b" or "1.02.5-gog2".
I support this point, this is irratating, annoying and I think also without good reason. Please stop changing the version numbering of games!
mpartel: It's really 1.02.5. The version number on the download page seems to mean "GOG's first patch to GOG's first release".
If it is indeed the latest patch then how come i can not enable the further paths feature steam users can? you can see what i mean via this pic http://i.imgur.com/tqYsM.png
Option 6 maybe ?
bamnz: If it is indeed the latest patch then how come i can not enable the further paths feature steam users can? you can see what i mean via this pic http://i.imgur.com/tqYsM.png
Please look under the Options menu as this feature may be off by default.

From the changelog:

"Within options you can enable paths to be drawn when hovering over a beacon."

Hope that helps. :D
bamnz: If it is indeed the latest patch then how come i can not enable the further paths feature steam users can? you can see what i mean via this pic http://i.imgur.com/tqYsM.png
JudasIscariot: Please look under the Options menu as this feature may be off by default.

From the changelog:

"Within options you can enable paths to be drawn when hovering over a beacon."

Hope that helps. :D
Ooohhh, Coolio, I like dat :)