It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i have checked the options menu and it has only the options from the previous version. i may need to reinstall but that would mean losing my data. what and where is the game data stored as?

edit: fixed it. i had previously used the gog downloader and that had not added the options .. i manually downloaded and ran the update and that seems to have done it.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by bamnz
bamnz: i have checked the options menu and it has only the options from the previous version. i may need to reinstall but that would mean losing my data. what and where is the game data stored as?
My Documents\My Games\FasterThanLight
users/[yourname]/my documents/my games/faster than light

It's one or two files, depending on whether you currently have one run on hold (have "quit and saved" one game).
Telika: users/[yourname]/my documents/my games/faster than light

It's one or two files, depending on whether you currently have one run on hold (have "quit and saved" one game).
it was the specific file names i needed to know. the directory was not what i had trouble finding. it is fixed now though. I manually updated rather than use the gog downloader to update