It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd love to take care of this weekend's deal on EWJ, but I'd like to know I can play it with my Xbox 360 controller via USB. Anyone tried it?
I tried it, as well as an older USB logitech controller that resembles the playstation2 controller. I only got the PS2-clone to work properly once, but for the most part both it and the 360 controller in EJ1 would skitz out and move the directional pad in all directions constantly rendering is unusable.
still works well enough with a keyboard though
I use a wired Pelican 360 controller. Works fine for me. No extra programs or anything needed. I imagine any wired 360 controllers should work.
I tried to use an official wireless 360 controller with the charger cable, but that didn't work for me :P
yes i bought the game this weekend for the deal and i can say that the official wired 360 controller works fine.
I had issues with the 360 controller. I ended up using XPadder with it and that fixed any problems since the games doesn't need analogue.
I tried 1&2 with the 360 controller to no avail. Setting it up with the games is impossible.
PinkFloyd2003: I had issues with the 360 controller. I ended up using XPadder with it and that fixed any problems since the games doesn't need analogue.

Thanks for the tip! Xpadder works perfectly!
high rated
Yep, Xpadder is a life saver when it comes to GoG games.
If you want, you could try out my profile I made for it.
Should work with EWJ 1 for sure - haven't played it with 2 yet though.

1. Download Xpadder HERE
2. Download Earthworm Jim Xpadder Profile HERE
I made it so that the right analogue stick will shoot in any direction it is tilted... making it easier to spray multiple oncoming enemies.

Edit: It's back up, ENJOY fellow EWJ fans!
By the way, I've found Earthworm Jim's creator and artist Doug TenNapel on twitter... he's a really inspirational guy to follow as an artist in training like myself. Check it out here: http://twitter.com/TenNapel

Edit2: Switched the Xpadder URL to the original site. Not exactly keeping up with it since I have a Mac now. Awesome how long this post has been popular! Also, make sure you check out TenNapel's first webcomic, <i>RATFIST</i>! Its more like Earthworm Jim than you think!
Post edited November 20, 2011 by ZaxCG2
Navagon: I tried 1&2 with the 360 controller to no avail. Setting it up with the games is impossible.
didn't work for me too =(((
Navagon: I tried 1&2 with the 360 controller to no avail. Setting it up with the games is impossible.
doomer: didn't work for me too =(((

Try using Xpadder. It works perfectly for me. [url=]http://www.xpadder.com/[/url]
doomer: didn't work for me too =(((
Navagon: Try using Xpadder. It works perfectly for me. [url=]http://www.xpadder.com/[/url]
they will solve all my problems? =) this tool isn't a freeware... ¬¬
will work on windows 7 64bit? ¬¬
edit: I asked developler, and purchased, solved all my problems! *.*
Post edited August 28, 2009 by doomer
Weird. Version 5.3 was free:
License
This program is free for personal use and must not be used as part of a public demonstration without written consent from the author. This program must not be modified prior to any distribution. This program may be freely distributed unmodified provided that no payment is received by the distributor, either for this program or for a product which includes this program in any way, unless written consent from the author has been obtained prior to distribution. For further information send an email to license@xpadder.com
What about GlovePIE?
Easy my friends.
Use the program JoyToKey. It is compatible with any controller. I use it with a 360 controller, I have the arrows mapped to the POV of the 360 controller and A,B,C, and D mapped to the buttons. Then in-game I configure the controls with no joypad but map A,B,C and D to Jim's actions.
The program works with any joystick.
Post edited December 21, 2009 by Wealin
Thanks for the profile. I about fell out of my chair when I pulled the trigger, and I got rumble feedback. lol, JC
ZaxCG2: Yep, Xpadder is a life saver when it comes to GoG games.
If you want, you could try out my profile I made for it.
Should work with EWJ 1 for sure - haven't played it with 2 yet though.
Earthworm Jim Xpadder Profile
I made it so that the right analogue stick will shoot in any direction it is tilted... making it easier to spray multiple oncoming enemies.