It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mawthra: But the 1.01 patch fixes a critical playablity issue for people on 144Hz G-SYNC displays... it's literally unplayable in fulll screen unless you manually create a profile for the game using a 3rd party piece of software you have to find on the Internet that isn't even actively developed anymore
timeraider: Owyeah, i do have a 144 hertz g-sync screen myself to so for me its not playable either :P
Still waiting..................................
I've got a 144Hz monitor to.

No patches, no news and no explanation for why GOG isn’t getting patches.

Their communication about and commitment to delivering a quality product seems very lackluster.

If neither is corrected soon, I’ll be requesting a refund as well.
Vozisce: I've got a 144Hz monitor to.

Their communication about and commitment to delivering a quality product seems very lackluster.

I requested a refund... I was on their Discord today and got ganged up on by some users calling me a whiner and complainer for asking, even though I tried to explain to them, the patch in question is already made but they didn't submit it to GOG... no reasoning, they just blasted me to death, told them if the tables were turned, it would've got review bombed over there... then the Adult Swim admin basically told me to stop complaining, too... after that... refund, I don't need all that. I'd rather give my money to a dev/publisher who respects ALL their customers, not just some. Someone on there also said the dev Alex had something to the effect of: he doesn't really care for "DRM freeness", whatever that means... we all paid the same price they did on Steam and a quick Google search already shows the game freely available on the torrent sites, so, there, lol. Just sounds like another dose of "our focus is the Steam users"
Post edited August 24, 2018 by Mawthra
Vozisce: I've got a 144Hz monitor to.

Mawthra: I requested a refund... I was on their Discord today and got ganged up on by some users calling me a whiner and complainer for asking, even though I tried to explain to them, the patch in question is already made but they didn't submit it to GOG... no reasoning, they just blasted me to death, told them if the tables were turned, it would've got review bombed over there... then the Adult Swim admin basically told me to stop complaining, too... after that... refund, I don't need all that. I'd rather give my money to a dev/publisher who respects ALL their customers, not just some. Someone on there also said the dev Alex had something to the effect of: he doesn't really care for "DRM freeness", whatever that means... we all paid the same price they did on Steam and a quick Google search already shows the game freely available on the torrent sites, so, there, lol. Just sounds like another dose of "our focus is the Steam users"
It baffles me the fervor with which other customers will defend a company's anti consumer policies.

Asking when an already developed patch might be released for everyone who bought the product does not seem unreasonable.

I don't get by which mechanism the release of a patch on GOG is so difficult that its a recurring problem.
Vozisce: I don't get by which mechanism the release of a patch on GOG is so difficult that its a recurring problem.
If that problem right there would get solved for good, GOG would be a gamers paradise
Post edited August 25, 2018 by Mawthra
I have Death's Gambit on GOG and it just updated, straight to 1.02 version.
Bambusek: I have Death's Gambit on GOG and it just updated, straight to 1.02 version.
1.03 actually :)
Bambusek: I have Death's Gambit on GOG and it just updated, straight to 1.02 version.
JudasIscariot: 1.03 actually :)
FYI, the Overlay doesn't work in the game on a G-SYNC display with the 1.03 update... disabled it, game works fine... enable it, as soon as the game switches the frame rate, it stays black indefinitely, but can still hear the audio... have to force quit in the Task Manager
Post edited August 25, 2018 by Mawthra
Well.. AAANNNDDD white screen, cant play

Ok well.. it was the GOG overlay causing it. Manually starting the game doesnt cause the problem. Same thing as above

edit: Still runs faster than normal for me. Not 2-3 times faster as before but i get the feeling more like 1.2 times
Post edited August 26, 2018 by timeraider