It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.01 was released on steam, whats the reason it has not been released on gog yet?
Patch 1.01 is NOT on steam!
They just posted a list with fixes for that patch and even wrote that they will bring it NEXT WEEK.

They just wrote the date at the end of the first paragraph so it's not a surprise that people think it was already available.
According to this announcement, a hotfix was released AND a larger patch will be available next week. They are talking about two sepearat patches, the first being Hotfix patch 1.01.

Link
https://steamcommunity.com/games/356650/announcements/detail/1683670956755384809

If you read the comments and the steam forums you can see some users sharing their experienced side effects of the144Hz monitor fix.
Vozisce: According to this announcement, a hotfix was released AND a larger patch will be available next week. They are talking about two sepearat patches, the first being Hotfix patch 1.01.

Link
https://steamcommunity.com/games/356650/announcements/detail/1683670956755384809

If you read the comments and the steam forums you can see some users sharing their experienced side effects of the144Hz monitor fix.
This is correct.

And yeah.. quite disappointing it seems to take this long to get stuff like FREAKING FIXES on GOG.
Vozisce: According to this announcement, a hotfix was released AND a larger patch will be available next week. They are talking about two sepearat patches, the first being Hotfix patch 1.01.

Link

Btw, with the speedproblems i alrdy had support on a ticket for the game on which i mentioned yesterday about the patch, they did reply early today with the mention that he was going to find out why the patch isnt here yet

Link

timeraider: Btw, with the speedproblems i alrdy had support on a ticket for the game on which i mentioned yesterday about the patch, they did reply early today with the mention that he was going to find out why the patch isnt here yet
Thank you, I'll look forward to the reply :)
The game looks fun and I want to support drm-free developers, but I'm going to apply for a refund if they're not going fix the game for ALL their paying customers.
It is on Steam, yah... I have it both places and the Steam 1.01 version does indeed solve the 144Hz problem... can finally play it full screen without going into NVIDIA Inspector to craete a custom profile for the game
Post edited August 21, 2018 by Mawthra
I asked the question many times about their discord. He answers everything except that.
There should be conditions requiring developers to provide a service as good on Steam as on GOG. Too often the GOG version is neglected.
At the rate things are going, the famous possibilities of being able to download all versions of the game on GOG will never come to light. I asked the question and was told that the patches would be made on GOG and steam at the same time and that on GOG we should have the different versions of the downloadable game.
ryugan: I asked the question many times about their discord. He answers everything except that.
There should be conditions requiring developers to provide a service as good on Steam as on GOG. Too often the GOG version is neglected.
At the rate things are going, the famous possibilities of being able to download all versions of the game on GOG will never come to light. I asked the question and was told that the patches would be made on GOG and steam at the same time and that on GOG we should have the different versions of the downloadable game.
Yup... I keep checking just out of curiosity and the GOG version is still 1.0... this kinda stuff makes me so sad... Luckily I got a Steam code for the game so I can play an up-to-date version, but it some ways, I like to think of GOG as my DRM-free master library, but that can't be the case because of games not getting updated and/or abandoned... not saying that will happen here, but... why such a lag to get a simple point release update?
I just spoke to one of the developers on discord, here is what he said:

vozisce
@somn Any reason the gog release isn't getting updates? I've been waiting to play till the patch, but it's not getting released it seems. Is it something you are working on? I would like to know before i request a refund...

somn
Gog will be getting an update in the next few days
We just dont like confirming a patch date until we are 100% certain
Updates are being worked on for steam/gog/ps4 . Should be out soon. Just cant give an exact time atm

vozisce
100% certain of what? The patch 1.01 was released on steam last week, right? Are you saying GoG is taking a week longer to process the same patch steam users got?

somn
Until we are 100% certain of the date.
Steam and gog should get patches the same day from now on...
PS4 might be a week behind sometimes. Something we’ll work on for sure.

vozisce
Okay, thank you for the response
Vozisce: I just spoke to one of the developers on discord, here is what he said:

vozisce
@somn Any reason the gog release isn't getting updates? I've been waiting to play till the patch, but it's not getting released it seems. Is it something you are working on? I would like to know before i request a refund...

somn
Updates are being worked on for steam/gog/ps4 . Should be out soon. Just cant give an exact time atm

vozisce
100% certain of what? The patch 1.01 was released on steam last week, right? Are you saying GoG is taking a week longer to process the same patch steam users got?

somn

vozisce
Poor excuse, but good you at least got someone to speak about it
Still no 1.01 patch... wow
Vozisce: I just spoke to one of the developers on discord, here is what he said:

vozisce

somn

vozisce

somn

vozisce
Better tell them to do it before the 28th then because at that point their bankaccount will be returning my money XD

Tbh though, them not taking responsibility does annoy me. They should have just said "ah fuck, we totally forgot GOG, fully slipped our mind. Well.. for now we are using the Steam community as testing subjects for 1.0.1. Best to wait for 1.1 (as they basically said right now) and while we can easily give GOG the 1.0.1 patch .. this problem does work out as we can now release 1.1 on GOG and avoid all the issues people had with 1.0.1 on steam"

If they just said that... i would have accepted that answer.

But i can garantee you that his answer means nothing and GOG will not be getting 1.0.1 but instead be igetting the bigger update they already promised instead simply because they forgot (or "felt" like it was just a hotfix so GOG would be to much trouble making it for. Regardless about how some people cant play the freaking game without the hotfix) about GOG at the 1.0.1 one.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by timeraider
timeraider: Better tell them to do it before the 28th then because at that point their bankaccount will be returning my money XD

Tbh though, them not taking responsibility does annoy me. They should have just said "ah fuck, we totally forgot GOG, fully slipped our mind. Well.. for now we are using the Steam community as testing subjects for 1.0.1. Best to wait for 1.1 (as they basically said right now) and while we can easily give GOG the 1.0.1 patch .. this problem does work out as we can now release 1.1 on GOG and avoid all the issues people had with 1.0.1 on steam"

But i can garantee you that his answer means nothing and GOG will not be getting 1.0.1 but instead be igetting the bigger update they already promised instead simply because they forgot (or "felt" like it was just a hotfix so GOG would be to much trouble making it for. Regardless about how some people cant play the freaking game without the hotfix) about GOG at the 1.0.1 one.
But the 1.01 patch fixes a critical playablity issue for people on 144Hz G-SYNC displays... it's literally unplayable in fulll screen unless you manually create a profile for the game using a 3rd party piece of software you have to find on the Internet that isn't even actively developed anymore
Post edited August 23, 2018 by Mawthra
timeraider: Better tell them to do it before the 28th then because at that point their bankaccount will be returning my money XD

Mawthra: But the 1.01 patch fixes a critical playablity issue for people on 144Hz G-SYNC displays... it's literally unplayable in fulll screen unless you manually create a profile for the game using a 3rd party piece of software you have to find on the Internet that isn't even actively developed anymore
Owyeah, i do have a 144 hertz g-sync screen myself to so for me its not playable either :P