Changelog for Patch 0.6.6.1 (06th Match 2018):
The Hand of the King Update (06th Match 2018)
* The Castle is a whole new level for you to explore, and die into.
* A new final boss is now waiting for you at the end of the game. Be prepared for an epic battle! Note: "final" doesn't mean last fight boss planned in Dead Cells ;)
* All grenades items are now Brutality items first. Some of them can be dual-colored with Tactics or Survival.
* [Community suggestion] The hero HP scaling has been balanced. Points invested in Survival give more HP than points in Brutality, and these ones give more HP than points in Tactics. It's not a huge difference, but the idea is to make sure that Survival builds have a little bit more HP than Tactics for example.
* [Community suggestion] Dodging no longer cancels your weapon chained-attacks. For example, with a Broad Sword, this means that you can use the first 2 attack sequences from this weapon, roll, then use the 3rd attack sequence (the heaviest attack).
* Added new weapons & active skills, just because we could.
* Added a 4th difficulty level (using the new 4th boss cell): "Nightmare". You get more cells but enemies are of course stronger. You don't have any healing flask refill AT ALL in this mode. Version 0.6.1
* All the Boss Cells now only drop from the final boss! You get the 1st one when killing him for the first time. The 2nd one can be dropped from him in "Hard" difficulty level. The 3rd one is dropped in "Very hard" difficulty level and the last one in "Extreme" difficulty level. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] The Fog Fjord level-design has been updated. The level is now almost two times smaller, the axe thrower mob has been removed, you will encounter less worms (but still a lot more than anywhere else) and its content has been updated (shops & treasures). Finally, worms have less HP now and their attack speed has been adjusted. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] The Graveyard level design has been updated: the level is now almost two times shorter, teleporters locations are now more useful and less frequent and its content has been balanced (shops & treasures). Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] The Sepulchre level design has been updated: the level is now shorter and its content has been balanced (nice treasures). Version 0.6.1
* The Ossuary has been updated: the level is now slightly shorter. Version 0.6.1
* The Slumbering Sanctuary has been updated: it now contains different mobs at higher difficulty levels. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] Extreme (3rd) and Nightmare (4th) difficulties now feature higher quality items. Version 0.6.2
* [Community suggestion] The Wrenching Whip now deals a critical strike on last hit, but this last hit is now a kick instead of a whip attack. Its attack sequence is now also much faster. Version 0.6.3
* The Crusher skill is now Tactics/Survival instead of Tactics/Brutality
* Heavy Turret is no longer a Survival skill.
* [Community suggestion] Golem can't teleport anymore you if you are invisible
* The Hokuto bow buff now deals more damage.
* Flame thrower turret no longer burns mobs protected by a global shield.
* Rerolling shops is now more expensive and the number of rerolls has been reduced.
* Bear traps now properly apply their affixes to any trapped target. For example, a trap with "+100% damage on bleeding target", will now make all your bleed-based attacks deal +100% damage on a trapped victim.
* Fire & poison AoE now apply to mobs more frequently (so for example, this means a little bit more damage if the target mob stays over a platform on fire, or in a poison cloud)
* The quick-fire turret is now a Dual Turret that shoots 2 arrows at different targets at the same time. Version 0.6.1
* The heavy turret damage has been doubled. Version 0.6.1
* The fire turret DoT damage has been increased. Version 0.6.1
* Added a new mutation that gives you extra +30% HP. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] The Lightning Whip now ignore shields Version 0.6.1
* The Punishment shield no longer deals twice damage on a parried target. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] Death orb no longer explodes when blocked by a shield. Version 0.6.1
* Death orb gets even slower when it deals damage to something. This means moar damage to its victim. Version 0.6.1
* Phaser skill now inflicts a fixed amount of damage which scales instead a fixed percentage that didn't scale. It's also now possible to have many random affixes like "Poison the victim" on it. Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] It's now possible to have 2 Death Orbs at the same time if you do have 2 distinct skills equipped. Version 0.6.2
* Fire Torrent weapon now inflicts Critical Hits on oiled targets Version 0.6.2
* [Community suggestion] When a grenade is repeled by a shield or another skill, it will now apply the source item affixes properly to the victim on explosion. For example, a shield with "Poison the victim" affix will now poison enemies hit by a repeled grenade. Version 0.6.2
* Grappling Hook skill is now Tactics & Survival. Version 0.6.2
* [Community suggestion] Grappling Hook now applies a flat damage bonus on next attack which scales properly with your tiers. Version 0.6.2
* Phaser skill now apply its damage buff only to the victim of the skill. Version 0.6.2
* The amount of cells you get from Ancient Temple cell shrines is now much much lower. Version 0.6.3
* Fire torrent weapon no longer burns the ground behind walls. Version 0.6.3
* The Kunai weapon no longer auto-aim enemies behind you Version 0.6.5
* [Community suggestion] Added new "dual treasures" in some levels. These are similar to the daily mode treasures: you have to choose between a weapon and an active skill, and the other item disappears.
* Added new secret areas. Somewhere.
* [Community suggestion] The corridor at the end of the Promenade is now a little bit shorter.
* Added many 4-boss-cells doors everywhere. Version 0.6.1
* Cursed Treasure in Old Sewers is not 100% guaranteed anymore. Version 0.6.1
* New rooms added in "The Prisoner's Cells" Version 0.6.2
Graphics & UI
* [Community suggestion] If you have the YOLO perk equiped and reset your perks at Guillain's shop, you now are able to equip again the YOLO perk in this particular shop.
* Fixed Quick Bow animation.
* [Community suggestion] Added a small explanation on diet menu.
* It's no longer possible to accidentally heal multiple times quickly having "Emergency triage" perk equipped and holding the heal button.
* Fixed UI text align in many different places Version 0.6.1
* Fixed the damage shown on shields description (it now scales properly with the item quality). This was only a display bug, the real damage were right. Version 0.6.1
* Updated the Death Orb fx Version 0.6.1
* Updated the crossbow weapon animation Version 0.6.1
* Fixed dabbing Phaser mob Version 0.6.5
* Fixed dabbing Spinner mob Version 0.6.5
Music & Sfx
* A lot of new missing SFXs have been added
* Crow wings no longer triggers the counter attack of the Thorny mobs
* Perk & collector NPCs no longer require to "kill all nearby enemy first"
* Remove useless teleporter in Top Clock Tower
* Enemies no longer walk in spikes by themselves
* Purple link between meta teleporters in the minimap no longer disappear when you pass through a portal/zdoor
* Fixed some issues with mobs pushing themselves in the self direction when reaching the border of a platform.
* Fixed Merchant position when you have unlocked Shop Rerolls & Shop Categorizations Version 0.6.1
* Fixed crash in Stats Panel Version 0.6.1
* Fixed the Pyrotechnics hit detection Version 0.6.1
* [Community suggestion] The auto-aim feature on melee weapons have been tweaked a little bit to avoid illogical turnaround in specific situations (for example with the Phaser skill). Version 0.6.1
* Fixed a crash with Poison Cloud item affix Version 0.6.3