It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else notice that the game's been delayed until September 2020?
EDIT: OOPs, never mind, I just read further down the main page, duh!
Post edited January 21, 2020 by takezodunmer2005
For multiplayer, it's either microtransactions or a monthly subscription. Multiplayer servers aren't cheap you know.
cLaude83: and since I'm not holding anyone hostage over even that, I don't think your comparison to Robocop makes much sense
Well no, you made it pretty abundantly clear that self-consciousness is a wholly alien concept to you. The comparison meanwhile makes perfect sense to anyone not wilfully blind. You all but perfectly mirror that hostage taker in terms of general behaviour. IE, both you and him acting like whiny, entitled brats because you haven't been pandered to exactly to your liking and other people have the gall to not perfectly share your opinion.

PS: Talking about ethics, I find your displayed behaviour, attitudes and political opinions to be utterly unethical and extremely disgusting. CDPR's continued refusal to pander to such political/ideological filth is not only ethical, but outright virtuous. Utter derision and total opposittion is the only response to your kind of transphobic hatred, bigotry and implied support for the latest thinly-veiled disguise of fascism that any and all civilized human beings should find acceptable. Also, nice snipe against "SJWs" while you're being more of an entitled whiny brat than the worst SJWs I've ever seen. YOur utter lack of self-consciousness truly is a marvel to behold.
cLaude83: and since I'm not holding anyone hostage over even that, I don't think your comparison to Robocop makes much sense
Magni: Well no, you made it pretty abundantly clear that self-consciousness is a wholly alien concept to you. The comparison meanwhile makes perfect sense to anyone not wilfully blind. You all but perfectly mirror that hostage taker in terms of general behaviour. IE, both you and him acting like whiny, entitled brats because you haven't been pandered to exactly to your liking and other people have the gall to not perfectly share your opinion.

PS: Talking about ethics, I find your displayed behaviour, attitudes and political opinions to be utterly unethical and extremely disgusting. CDPR's continued refusal to pander to such political/ideological filth is not only ethical, but outright virtuous. Utter derision and total opposittion is the only response to your kind of transphobic hatred, bigotry and implied support for the latest thinly-veiled disguise of fascism that any and all civilized human beings should find acceptable. Also, nice snipe against "SJWs" while you're being more of an entitled whiny brat than the worst SJWs I've ever seen. YOur utter lack of self-consciousness truly is a marvel to behold.
If I remember my Voltaire right, liberalism means the right of ALL and ANY people to say their thoughts. And it is not YOUR right to silence other people.
It's the people like you who create homophoby because you push your agenda in other people's mouths.
Post edited February 10, 2020 by Yunipuma