It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hope that we will be today pre-loading according to past that The Witcher 3 had 7 days to pre-load on GOG.
Playstation announced preload on 8th and CDPR wants everyone to get the game at the same time. From this I extrapolate that the preload will be available on 8th. (7th if you are in North America.)
frogthroat: Playstation announced preload on 8th and CDPR wants everyone to get the game at the same time. From this I extrapolate that the preload will be available on 8th. (7th if you are in North America.)
Well that doesn't make sense. Preloading 7 days earlier isn't "getting the game earlier", everyone still plays at the same time (except for the people who got discs early). It's fair to people with bad internet to release an early preload.
ming338: Preloading 7 days earlier isn't "getting the game earlier",
If giving everyone the same is your company's goal, what would make more sense: letting everyone preload on 8th or letting some platforms preload on 2nd, others on 8th, one on 5th...

They could give us the preload already now, yes. But I don't think they will. I am guessing everyone can start preloading on 8th, regardless of platform.
Preload times https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1334548241459933188?s=20
Seems I was wrong. They do have different times for each platform.
is there a possibility to Preload for the Retial version?
feerles85: is there a possibility to Preload for the Retial version?
No, as you don't have the code yet. You need to actually have the game in hand to download it.
Info says preload for me is 12/07 @ 11am. Playing starts on 12/09 @ 1800 (6pm). I am Central Time USA.
On XBOX just got an 60GB Download for my Digital Preorder
Attachments:
Any idea what the download size is going to be on the PC versions of CP2077? I have limited internet and need to plan if I'm going to have to download the backup at a friends house or if I'll have enough data to download it myself
chaosborne: Any idea what the download size is going to be on the PC versions of CP2077? I have limited internet and need to plan if I'm going to have to download the backup at a friends house or if I'll have enough data to download it myself
It's 70 GB unpacked. The Witcher 3 was 50 GB unpacked and the installer files take about 35 GB. Assuming the same compression ratio, 0.7, the download will be about 50 GB.
First time experiencing preloading as I didn't play game for years, can you get me advice where is best to buy the game to get it as fast as possible after release? I have pre order of retail version but I fear that it will arrive later + I dont have CD mechanic in my PC, so would like to cancel it and order some version which would let me download it on time
The retail version doesn't come with a physical copy anyway. You only get a code to redeem on GOG. You do get a CD with the soundtrack though.

It was announced the preload will be available on Dec 7, 12:00 CET on GOG and Dec 7, 17:00 CET on Steam (so 5h later). In practice the difference doesn't matter, there'll be a plenty of time to download the files before the game is released on Dec 10, 01:00 CET.

However, it seems the preload on Steam will have to be decrypted first, which takes extra time after the game is released. So it's possible you would be able to start playing the GOG version up to about an hour earlier. I'm not entirely sure about it though.
oh ok so do you think I can stick with my retail version and it could arrive before december 10th? :D