It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After all I had true :D But only for Xbox. Gotta wait more for PC version.
Post edited December 04, 2020 by emgi2
Armani_Diamond: oh ok so do you think I can stick with my retail version and it could arrive before december 10th? :D
Depends on the store where you bought it. I'd ask them when they plan to ship it. It seems some are shipping earlier.
Armani_Diamond: oh ok so do you think I can stick with my retail version and it could arrive before december 10th? :D
Turbo-Beaver: Depends on the store where you bought it. I'd ask them when they plan to ship it. It seems some are shipping earlier.
They are shipping stuffs really fast but they had there date 10. december and I think the problem will not be in the shop but in country whole, so it will arrive not any earlier here in middle europe so I just canceled and will pay extra 10bucks for digital version now to make sure I'll get it on time...thanks for tips guys