It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yama-Kami: I'm sure your a swell fellow, but I am not reading all this, as again this is not even remotely on topic for this thread. People should be held accountable for what they say and do. Not for hyperbole though. And that is all I am going to say about it, as I wish to stay on topic here.
You put out a wall of text there falsely accusing me of hyperbole, don't want to hear anything in response and ask me to stay on topic despite my intitial post being on topic and others, yourself included, goading me into veering off of it in the first place. I'm kinda fascinated by the arrogance on display here.
Yama-Kami: I'm sure your a swell fellow, but I am not reading all this, as again this is not even remotely on topic for this thread. People should be held accountable for what they say and do. Not for hyperbole though. And that is all I am going to say about it, as I wish to stay on topic here.
KentGAllard: You put out a wall of text there falsely accusing me of hyperbole, don't want to hear anything in response and ask me to stay on topic despite my intitial post being on topic and others, yourself included, goading me into veering off of it in the first place. I'm kinda fascinated by the arrogance on display here.
Correction, there was nothing false about that statement I made. it was neither untrue nor was it an accusation. It's a statement of fact plain as day for anyone to see regardless of anything further you have written or could write. You may as well argue the the sky is not blue, because you are colour blind. You are correct that I don't want to hear anything from you regarding this though. Rather I have been consistently saying that from go, as it neither here nor there regarding this thread. Once more stay on topic or take your off topic hyperbole, excuses of why it is not such, and false accusations elsewhere. End of discussion outside of anything relating to the clothing system.
Tracido: That team had a lot more working on it, from estimates I've been watching in videos it was only around 500 on this project

Also, the engine wasn't anywhere near as demanding, Furthermore, the biggest monkety wrench I believe is the console versions.

I think they might be under contract with Sony to not add PC improvements until the PS5 version.. I just have a hunch.
Yama-Kami: I'm not expecting anything in short order by any means. I just a hope that eventually, or by the time we get a sequel, this can be done or the system could be improved further. So we can all have our proverbial cake and eat it too.
In an alternate universe, maybe. I'm not sure if this mess will feel the need to clean itself up. They got 13million sales, they only needed 24million but they can literaly walk now.

I may keep saying, I'd like a No Man's Sky outcome, but they don't have to do squat but count their money now..
Post edited January 07, 2021 by Tracido
Yama-Kami: Correction, there was nothing false about that statement I made. it was neither untrue nor was it an accusation. It's a statement of fact plain as day for anyone to see regardless of anything further you have written or could write. You may as well argue the the sky is not blue, because you are colour blind. You are correct that I don't want to hear anything from you regarding this though. Rather I have been consistently saying that from go, as it neither here nor there regarding this thread. Once more stay on topic or take your off topic hyperbole, excuses of why it is not such, and false accusations elsewhere. End of discussion outside of anything relating to the clothing system.
Your unbridled arrogance is matched only by your fanatical belief in your own lies. But given your tone and the false accusations you keep making while pretending not to, I couldn't care less about what you want.
Yama-Kami: I'm not expecting anything in short order by any means. I just a hope that eventually, or by the time we get a sequel, this can be done or the system could be improved further. So we can all have our proverbial cake and eat it too.
Tracido: In an alternate universe, maybe. I'm not sure if this mess will feel the need to clean itself up. They got 13million sales, they only needed 24million but they can literaly walk now.

I may keep saying, I'd like a No Man's Sky outcome, but they don't have to do squat but count their money now..
Well they can pull a Steve Miller and "take the money and run" However I think their reputation being a stake is a good motivator not to myself. Clearly the advertisings lofty claims were akin to selling snake oil. Where as they were the company to mimic for success, and most loved devs over all prior to this launch. Was it done with intent? Not likely, I think this is just over ambition and much more time was/is needed to reach where they wanted it to be. I'm at least willing to (for now) give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they do to rectify things. Mistakes were made, but I will hold my overall judgment ,and base it on what they do too rectify it. I can see how much was cut and is missing when I play the game. So my hope is along with dlc and bug fixes much of what was cut makes it back in with further time to work on these items. If not then I sincerely hope by the time a sequel is out, they have their ducks in a row as a second game with as many issues and missed promises would be most concerning to say the least. First things first though they need to sort out this title before anything else. And of course in the process if the clothing system became more workable it'd be just swell :)