It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gog666dmc: so where is 1.1????
Seriously, I am limping along with this messy slop of broken unfinished code, because, some sidemissions are interesting, and written well and there's a lot of potential for the rest later, but right now, my gawd, just patch fixes, and now.
Post edited January 18, 2021 by Tracido
5 days from now as stated by the news release... im rather excited to see what they put out and what content gets flipped on/added.... since we can make our on content patches and de-pack the assets and read into the EXE it's been a lot of fun seeing how much is in there waiting for a little nudge to get enabled.
Starkrun: 5 days from now as stated by the news release... im rather excited to see what they put out and what content gets flipped on/added.... since we can make our on content patches and de-pack the assets and read into the EXE it's been a lot of fun seeing how much is in there waiting for a little nudge to get enabled.
Me too.

I'll be happy if it just fixes the CTD's!
Starkrun: 5 days from now as stated by the news release... im rather excited to see what they put out and what content gets flipped on/added.... since we can make our on content patches and de-pack the assets and read into the EXE it's been a lot of fun seeing how much is in there waiting for a little nudge to get enabled.
ast486: Me too.

I've never once gotten a CTD. Guess I'm lucky.
OldOldGamer: I sow the video.
All the explanation about the console crap... "we never intended for such a thing to happen".

The whole video is purely non-sense.
FTSO: Marcin is not good as Todd Howard reading a deceptive speech, neither sound he is on crack, like Sean Murray, besides english is not his main language.

The video sumarizes:
1 - The old consoles are weak, even with Red Dead Redemption 2.
2 - The PC works in terms of Raytracing and main quest, the cut content probably wont come back.
3 - Free DLCs comes in doses, to provide nurishement across the year, any expansion, later.

I am probably wrong, I hope.
I can't see how he can look straight in the camera while saying: "MAJORITY of the issues player experience across the globe come out during QA phase"?
Seriously? They employed blind monkeys as QA?
If old consoles had some HW limitations just put your balls on the table and, as CEO, discard these platforms from the offering.

ANYTHING, other than releasing such a shame, would have resulted in less damages to the company (and the game).

They tried really hard to hide the crap of this game even by piloting what videos t he reviewer could share.
It is birhgt daylight cheating your customers.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by OldOldGamer
So where is 1.1
gog666dmc: So where is 1.1
Its 3 days away now, you asked a little bit ago too ;)
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Starkrun
FTSO: Marcin is not good as Todd Howard reading a deceptive speech, neither sound he is on crack, like Sean Murray, besides english is not his main language.

The video sumarizes:
1 - The old consoles are weak, even with Red Dead Redemption 2.
2 - The PC works in terms of Raytracing and main quest, the cut content probably wont come back.
3 - Free DLCs comes in doses, to provide nurishement across the year, any expansion, later.

I am probably wrong, I hope.
OldOldGamer: I can't see how he can look straight in the camera while saying: "MAJORITY of the issues player experience across the globe come out during QA phase"?
If old consoles had some HW limitations just put your balls on the table and, as CEO, discard these platforms from the offering.

ANYTHING, other than releasing such a shame, would have resulted in less damages to the company (and the game).

They tried really hard to hide the crap of this game even by piloting what videos t he reviewer could share.
That "QA failure" was just leave the slaves attached to the oars of the boat.

One thing is important to see, the consumer is not only pointing bugs, people notice how strange the content evolves around, how unfinished things are.

I hope they remove the life paths as introduction, is worthless.
OldOldGamer: I can't see how he can look straight in the camera while saying: "MAJORITY of the issues player experience across the globe come out during QA phase"?

FTSO: That "QA failure" was just leave the slaves attached to the oars of the boat.

One thing is important to see, the consumer is not only pointing bugs, people notice how strange the content evolves around, how unfinished things are.

I don't know man, the censored group of fans they have is pretty strong, they want to treat the game like Skyrim.

https://youtu.be/kQOvqDWXcbE
FTSO: That "QA failure" was just leave the slaves attached to the oars of the boat.

Tracido: I don't know man, the censored group of fans they have is pretty strong, they want to treat the game like Skyrim.

https://youtu.be/kQOvqDWXcbE
In one thing Cyberpunk 2077 is already like Skyrim, there is no RPG, but plenty of Perks.

I really don't care about these content creators, they need views and likes, life on Youtube is no longer adequate to see as a career, nowadays communities are capable to cancel you, if think too different.

Let's see till June, how the game evolves.
ast486: Me too.

jon7882: I've never once gotten a CTD. Guess I'm lucky.
:-o
I guess so!
Update: 2 days.. technically less. 7pm -5GMT on Saturday is the final day of the span of days for the promised 1.1 patch from the head guy on CDP as posted in the video on post #1.
Starkrun: Update: 2 days.. technically less. 7pm -5GMT on Saturday is the final day of the span of days for the promised 1.1 patch from the head guy on CDP as posted in the video on post #1.
Can’t believe people actually trust Poland’s 15th best Todd Howard impersonator.
Post edited January 22, 2021 by Omarios
Starkrun: Update: 2 days.. technically less. 7pm -5GMT on Saturday is the final day of the span of days for the promised 1.1 patch from the head guy on CDP as posted in the video on post #1.
Omarios: Can’t believe people actually trust Poland’s 15th best Todd Howard impersonator.
If they weren't going to release the patch this weekend he should have never made a point of explicitly stating "within 10 days". When there's no patch come monday, a lot more people will be pissed off.
Patch 1.1 is now LIVE 9 days from announcement... this is how you gain back trust, thank you CDP!
Patch Notes: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37373/patch-1-1

Patch 1.2 should be 3 weeks later as the word "few" means 3 and he said a "few weeks from patch 1.1" which is February 12th

There is an issue as he said patches will come more frequently so we could see 1.12 or 1.18 before February 12th as promised in the video when he said "please expect bigger and smaller patches on a regular basis"