It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey!

First of all, i don't want to be rude. But it has been almost 4 weeks since i requested my refund, yet it has been dead silent ever since i stated on how i want to recieve it. I'm not often impatient and can wait a bit. But 4 Weeks is ridiculous.

If you however cannot do anything about it. Could you atleast give a estimate on how long it may take if the request was sent December 20th?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I am experiencing the same situation, I requested a refund on December 15th, and to this day I have not received any reply whatsoever. Please give us an estimate!!
I'm in the same boat put my request in dec 20th. Guess ill check back tomorrow.
Me,too ,
I sent my request on dec 20th ,
and they always give me the auto response mail all time.
what a ridiculous.
Remember the amount of money we are talking about is HUGE.. 10's of millions of dollars, possibly over a hundred million in refunds...

....for every HOUR they can delay us getting our money back they can make thousands from the interest alone, at this stage they can easily make many hundreds of thousands per week by delaying payment to us.

I assure you they will wait til the latest they can get away with, before returning our money, I wouldn't expect your money anytime in the immediate future, I certainly don't.
Post edited January 14, 2021 by Tormentfan
I'm willing to believe the amount of persons seeking refund is large, but not so many that it takes 1 month just to help those who sent a request before the 15th of December, it's horrible and takes much of my effort just to try to get in touch.
It's quite pathetic, really -- and it's pretty much soured any goodwill I had for GOG before this disaster.
Yeah been waiting for almost a month as well. What's worse is I can't find my ticket anymore in my account (something about the page being disabled and I have to follow the link in the email, although there is no link in the support email). If I have to wait any longer I'm more than tempted to just escalate it with my bank for a charge back.
Deleted.. turns out I'd participated in this thread already.
Post edited January 16, 2021 by Tormentfan
SweM03: Hey!

First of all, i don't want to be rude. But it has been almost 4 weeks since i requested my refund, yet it has been dead silent ever since i stated on how i want to recieve it. I'm not often impatient and can wait a bit. But 4 Weeks is ridiculous.

If you however cannot do anything about it. Could you atleast give a estimate on how long it may take if the request was sent December 20th?
Of all the times to be rude, this is it. Been waiting since the 18th myself, it's a fucking pisstake.
SweM03: Hey!

lmc2002: Of all the times to be rude, this is it. Been waiting since the 18th myself, it's a fucking pisstake.
Indeed is, becoming more impatient for each day that goes, all i want is my money back to go on in life, but that doesn't seem to be an option in this case and it does bug me. I just wonder what exactly it is that is taking such time. Maybe i'll have to be a little cautious about buying from GOG next time :/
May be it is time the media gets involved in this.
Abtei: May be it is time the media gets involved in this.
With as much lying and covering up as the entire company is showing, indeed. Everyone needs to get together and work as a group on getting this a story, outside of youtube, I mean..

Together you all could make someone listen.
They are purposely delaying refunds in hopes that the patches will change your mind. If you can file a claim do it because then you will get your refund immediately. I waited a week then went to paypal and got my refund in 24h.

cdprojekt is a lying scummy company that cannot be trusted anymore.
scrubking: They are purposely delaying refunds in hopes that the patches will change your mind. If you can file a claim do it because then you will get your refund immediately. I waited a week then went to paypal and got my refund in 24h.

cdprojekt is a lying scummy company that cannot be trusted anymore.
That sounds pretty interesting, what exactly did you do on paypals support to require the money back? Pretty interested in any sort of way to shorten the waiting right now.