It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scrubking: They are purposely delaying refunds in hopes that the patches will change your mind. If you can file a claim do it because then you will get your refund immediately. I waited a week then went to paypal and got my refund in 24h.

cdprojekt is a lying scummy company that cannot be trusted anymore.
SweM03: That sounds pretty interesting, what exactly did you do on paypals support to require the money back? Pretty interested in any sort of way to shorten the waiting right now.
I filed a claim or complaint with paypal and they contacted gog. The next level would be a charge back if they did not respond.
scrubking: They are purposely delaying refunds in hopes that the patches will change your mind. If you can file a claim do it because then you will get your refund immediately. I waited a week then went to paypal and got my refund in 24h.

cdprojekt is a lying scummy company that cannot be trusted anymore.
As are anyone working for them, shilling for them, or supporting them. Absolutely, forever, will despise this company and all in that range.
same here also waiting over a month, and tbh getting rather pissed about it