It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mad_crease: Didn't learn your lesson with Battletech or Fallout76 (and others)? If they get enough $$ ahead of time for production costs, anything else will be a manufactured micro-transaction or "DLC" hell on what should have been in the normal game package.
wayke: This was supposed to be different but CDPR joined the elite status of EA and the others and now there's nobody in gaming that is reliable torrents for all my games now they lost me on everything else I will run on Linux cracked games this was the last straw their excess want for user money and constantly absurd DLC that is like a Wedding dress or some other atrocious thing which some suit wearing paedophile can sit there justifying it's good content because they appealed and appeased the right amount of social groups whilst shitting all over the developers underneath them and the only creative thing they ever achieved was scrawling on a table of cocaine whilst sodomising a young boy in dingy 3rd country , There's no point in ever getting a pre-order there's no point in buying games the developers are not allowed to be creative or optimise effectively due to corporate restraints.
The more enticements you are awarded for pre-order is usually an inverse square to the quality of the game.
wayke:
mad_crease: The more enticements you are awarded for pre-order is usually an inverse square to the quality of the game.
Pretty much goes for any product that contains the words "MEGA" "SUPER" "ULTRA" "Contains up to 99% more"
"RGB" "GAMING", Deluxe is a hard one though sometimes there's a difference.
from what i understand they bare made even numbers
what's more imported their stock drop from a average of 375PLN to 250PLN that's almost 38% drop

+they have really lost face and have serious consciences in the future a business that's not trusted is a dying company.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Abishia
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED_IR/status/1336941257965375489

Apparently 8 million copies...
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Lifell00