It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Gog,
I am interested in rough estimate how many people have pre-ordered the game?
EvilJade: Hi Gog,
I am interested in rough estimate how many people have pre-ordered the game?
Hey GOG how many people pre-ordered the game?

GOG: Yes

:)))))))))
Yes.
Didn't learn your lesson with Battletech or Fallout76 (and others)? If they get enough $$ ahead of time for production costs, anything else will be a manufactured micro-transaction or "DLC" hell on what should have been in the normal game package.
mad_crease: Didn't learn your lesson with Battletech or Fallout76 (and others)? If they get enough $$ ahead of time for production costs, anything else will be a manufactured micro-transaction or "DLC" hell on what should have been in the normal game package.
Highly unlikely CDPR would pull something like that. The hype levels for Cyberpunk are where they are because CDPR is known for delivering highly polished titles with no tacked on BS. If they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, the PR fallout would be disastrous.
Might as well ask deepsilver/4a/thq/epic how MANY copies of metro exodus it sold on the septic launcher, lol.
No one will ever answer.
For now it's a mystery but I think the surprise is going to be big. Gog probably has very many preorders.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by fridgeband
mad_crease: Didn't learn your lesson with Battletech or Fallout76 (and others)? If they get enough $$ ahead of time for production costs, anything else will be a manufactured micro-transaction or "DLC" hell on what should have been in the normal game package.
Correlation does not imply causation.

Just because shitty businesses engage in pre-orders and micro-transactions, it does not mean every business does.

Unlike microtransactions, pre-orders can be used for legitimate reasons, such as increasing the production budget and helping the team spend a bit more time improving their games, instead of releasing an unfinished one.
They're also a sign of trust between the players and the devs.

Just because some companies abuse that trust, doesn't mean everyone does.
Well, the answer is Keanu.
I actually wanna know if cyberpunk oversells the steam ones in pre orders
You must not know who CD Projekt is. Read up on them you'll see they are not EA, Ubisoft..Ect.
gog/Cdpr are very good people and everyone knows it, it's going to be amazing. I'm very sure of it and I trust that they care about us immensely. I'm very happy and my stomach hurts from needing to wait months to play it. so much HYPE :D
Just pre-ordered today on GOG but i'll be playing on XB1X since my PC is lower end atm hopefully i can upgrade in a few years.
Guess i was just being negative, right?

Thank you so much for allowing me to see the light.,
This was supposed to be different but CDPR joined the elite status of EA and the others and now there's nobody in gaming that is reliable torrents for all my games now they lost me on everything else I will run on Linux cracked games this was the last straw their excess want for user money and constantly absurd DLC that is like a Wedding dress or some other atrocious thing which some suit wearing paedophile can sit there justifying it's good content because they appealed and appeased the right amount of social groups whilst shitting all over the developers underneath them and the only creative thing they ever achieved was scrawling on a table of cocaine whilst sodomising a young boy in dingy 3rd country , There's no point in ever getting a pre-order there's no point in buying games the developers are not allowed to be creative or optimise effectively due to corporate restraints.