It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UndeadRufus: "Marketing fluff" right now doesn't "[remove] liability" in any tangible legal sense. It's definitely damage control, but sometimes that's the nature of the PR beast. Would it have been better to pretend nothing was wrong?

Iwinski said, "On its own, [a huge, complex game in a relative loading-free environment] is a challenge, but we made it even more difficult for ourselves by wanting to make the game look epic on PCs, and then adjusting it to consoles...."

His use of the term "epic" was in clear, direct reference to the visuals, nothing else.

You're just making things up and twisting Iwinski's words into a hideous monstrosity of your own imagining.
Tracido: I'm refrencing the years of lies behind the marketing. It was nothing short of epic in that sense, the most base graphical fidelity is completely overshadowed by the missing features, content, basic physics and common open world interactions many have been enjoying since 2002, and that is why it looks horrible whether it's shiny or not, because without that polish, it's just a tech demo, which was not even slightly addressed..
I don't care what you're referencing now. You've attributed your own fabrications to Marcin Iwinski, misrepresented what he *did* say, and backtracked and moved the goalposts everytime somebody called you on it.

Also, I don't recognize whatever game you're trying to describe. Cyberpunk has problems and should've been left in the oven (the corporate dystopia in the game is beyond ironic), but calling it a "tech demo" sounds like hyperbolic butthurt to me.
Tracido: I'm refrencing the years of lies behind the marketing. It was nothing short of epic in that sense, the most base graphical fidelity is completely overshadowed by the missing features, content, basic physics and common open world interactions many have been enjoying since 2002, and that is why it looks horrible whether it's shiny or not, because without that polish, it's just a tech demo, which was not even slightly addressed..
UndeadRufus: I don't care what you're referencing now. You've attributed your own fabrications to Marcin Iwinski, misrepresented what he *did* say, and backtracked and moved the goalposts everytime somebody called you on it.

Also, I don't recognize whatever game you're trying to describe. Cyberpunk has problems and should've been left in the oven (the corporate dystopia in the game is beyond ironic), but calling it a "tech demo" sounds like hyperbolic butthurt to me.
I don't care about anything in regards to liars, or those who defend liars.

Totally, why let's watch some wonderful 1.1 footage together. https://youtu.be/-A_XDzBCaXw
UndeadRufus: I don't care what you're referencing now. You've attributed your own fabrications to Marcin Iwinski, misrepresented what he *did* say, and backtracked and moved the goalposts everytime somebody called you on it.

Tracido: I don't care about anything in regards to liars, or those who defend liars.

Totally, why let's watch some wonderful 1.1 footage together. https://youtu.be/-A_XDzBCaXw
You've been caught lying yourself, and lying about lying. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.
Tracido: I don't care about anything in regards to liars, or those who defend liars.

UndeadRufus: You've been caught lying yourself, and lying about lying. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.
You caught an article assesing the correct words about your favorite CEO. I merely agreed with the journo.
UndeadRufus: You've been caught lying yourself, and lying about lying. Nothing you say can be taken seriously.
Tracido: You caught an article assesing the correct words about your favorite CEO. I merely agreed with the journo.
You can agree with whatever you want, but it's already been pointed out to you that the so-called journo misquoted Iwinski. It seems to me that you either didn't watch Iwinski's video or pay any attention to the lines I quoted from it, or you're pursuing some agenda that precludes reality.

In either case, nothing you say can be taken seriously.
Tracido: You caught an article assesing the correct words about your favorite CEO. I merely agreed with the journo.
UndeadRufus: You can agree with whatever you want, but it's already been pointed out to you that the so-called journo misquoted Iwinski. It seems to me that you either didn't watch Iwinski's video or pay any attention to the lines I quoted from it, or you're pursuing some agenda that precludes reality.

Nothing fans say can be taken seriously, nothing your CEO says can be taken seriously, and I support journos calling the CONTINUED lies and PR spin out, and they are right, period.
UndeadRufus: You can agree with whatever you want, but it's already been pointed out to you that the so-called journo misquoted Iwinski. It seems to me that you either didn't watch Iwinski's video or pay any attention to the lines I quoted from it, or you're pursuing some agenda that precludes reality.

Tracido: Nothing fans say can be taken seriously, nothing your CEO says can be taken seriously, and I support journos calling the CONTINUED lies and PR spin out, and they are right, period.
Whatever, dude. I'll just let your dishonesty in this thread speak for itself.
Tracido: Nothing fans say can be taken seriously, nothing your CEO says can be taken seriously, and I support journos calling the CONTINUED lies and PR spin out, and they are right, period.
UndeadRufus: Whatever, dude. I'll just let your dishonesty in this thread speak for itself.
I'll let your lies speak for themselves. I stated exactly what was backed by the article I read. I agreed that is exactly what this entitled crowd, and it's CEO leader follow 100% end of.
UndeadRufus: Whatever, dude. I'll just let your dishonesty in this thread speak for itself.
Is there anywhere online where anyone from CDPR has admitted that the PC version has big problems besides the bugs? Because all I've seen from CDPR is that they're proud of the PC version and just sorry about all the bugs. Have I missed a comment somewhere?
midrand: Get you quotes right Tracido - they are "very proud of " the PC version. Not perfect. But very proud.
Tracido: Get yours right.. https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/entertainment/cyberpunk-2077-developer-apologizes-for-console-operation-debacle/story

"PC run was flawless and console experience improving, said Iwinski"
Lol, I'm just pulling your leg there. Either way, the PC version is far from perfect in reality and it's not the bugs which are a problem.
Arachnarok_Rider: Is there anywhere online where anyone from CDPR has admitted that the PC version has big problems besides the bugs? Because all I've seen from CDPR is that they're proud of the PC version and just sorry about all the bugs. Have I missed a comment somewhere?
This entire thread has been an exercise in equivocation and what-aboutism, and I'm having trouble connecting any of that to what I said above.

However, if you're talking about half-baked or barely-there features like the goofy wanted system and AI, I have no idea. I've mostly quit paying attention to Cyberpunk "journalism." Even if CDPR says and does everything right at this point, patience and good news don't generate clicks.
mirkwood22: You are quoting the author of the article who is misquoting what Iwinski said in the video. As midrand said what he actually said is that they are very proud of the PC version (you can watch the video yourself if you don't trust me either).

Finally, it's a good idea in general to double-check (even more online) before telling someone he/she is wrong (specially if your source is a game "journalist").
Tracido: The denial of the PC versions serious issues is not a joke, no matter how you want to spin it, he made clear the PC version is not a concern.
Incapable of admitting you were wrong, why doesn't that surprise me? Oh yeah because a mature mentally is required for that, silly me.

And you can use all the fancy words you want, you clearly misquoted someone and when someone pointed out your mistake you quickly changed the subject and refused to simply admit it.

And before you even go there (because I can smell it from here) yeah, the game has a ton of faults, which makes the fact that you needed to lie to prove it even more sad.