It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hehe, I take AJR any minute over Sterling. Sterling is just as nasty and trolly like Belle Delphine but ugly (in both meanings).

Have to say I like the principal parody AJR is doing now, and let's not forget that these people are basically entertainers.

Speaking of: Principal AngryJoe Responds to CD PROJEKT Red's Cyberpunk Apology Video
Post edited January 14, 2021 by sanscript
decourcy22: Jakob, you are why companies get away with releasing games like this.
Oh they can do so much more...
Ever heard about FIFA by EA?
Same game every year, all the time, 60/80$ plus microtransactions and still selling like hotcakes
that one is the definition of disgusting in my book and is not the only one
wayke: This is the best intro explaining the industry.

https://youtu.be/1oN5v0mcTMs
LMAO. Did EA give you this?
Yeah that review was pretty spot on, he wasn't raging on the game either. Was mainly explaining why he was disappointed in CDPR. I doubt most people who played actually hates it, were all just disappointed that they put so much effort lying to us, instead of making the game we all wanted
JakobFel: I refuse to watch Joe anymore.
wayke: Jim Sterling is 1000x worse, Wah wah my leftist agenda and dreams have been crushed How Dare You!, Then he's off using other peoples misery to push his world view and how everyone should change because he says..

Joe just tugs that Sony shaft so lovingly, He gets on my nerves mostly.

decourcy22: Jakob, you are why companies get away with releasing games like this.
wayke: With that mindset yes I choose to ignore that bit, It might be a shill lets see.
Sterling literally popping HRT pills to fit in with a movement of transtrenders who don't actually suffer from gender dysphoria is all any normal person really needs to know about the guy. Those folks have turned legitimate medical and mental health concerns into a fad should be ashamed for the damage they are doing to actual transgender men and women. The trenders have totally hijacked any voice trans people have and really don't represent the community. They are also doing unknown amounts of harm to themselves, not that Sterling is even a healthy dude to begin with.

ON topic, I feel like the game definitely has problems and needs called out. Crowbcat's video opened my eyes to the shear amount of lying CDPR did for this game. I didn't follow all the pre release stuff, and I expected a technical mess like any reasonable person should from an open world rpg, so I liked it and still do. CDPR flat out promised shit that isn't in the game though and it's open world is lacking basic stuff that even a lego game has. Embarassing really and sad how they abused people's trust.
Post edited January 18, 2021 by FallenHeroX1
wayke: Jim Sterling is 1000x worse, Wah wah my leftist agenda and dreams have been crushed How Dare You!, Then he's off using other peoples misery to push his world view and how everyone should change because he says..

Joe just tugs that Sony shaft so lovingly, He gets on my nerves mostly.

With that mindset yes I choose to ignore that bit, It might be a shill lets see.
FallenHeroX1: Sterling literally popping HRT pills to fit in with a movement of transtrenders who don't actually suffer from gender dysphoria is all any normal person really needs to know about the guy. Those folks have turned legitimate medical and mental health concerns into a fad should be ashamed for the damage they are doing to actual transgender men and women. The trenders have totally hijacked any voice trans people have and really don't represent the community. They are also doing unknown amounts of harm to themselves, not that Sterling is even a healthy dude to begin with.

ON topic, I feel like the game definitely has problems and needs called out. Crowbcat's video opened my eyes to the shear amount of lying CDPR did for this game. I didn't follow all the pre release stuff, and I expected a technical mess like any reasonable person should from an open world rpg, so I liked it and still do. CDPR flat out promised shit that isn't in the game though and it's open world is lacking basic stuff that even a lego game has. Embarassing really and sad how they abused people's trust.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Are a parasite they go unnoticed for some reason they produce all of the same day 1 errors on every release these clones literally have a basic stamp template for all their games.

Unreal engine, Check.
Terrible shaders, Check .
Green blittering squares on day 1, Check.
Same broken latent input scripts, Check.

They always cancel support for a game 1 month after release and ignore all user complaints ban and remove any complaints on their forum that will interfere with revenue streams, They sell DLC like it's important to the user day 1 and if you opt not to have DLC you get the most issues.

I think I Hate WBIE more than the others

/Rant
Omarios: Yongyea however exposed himself as a YT buck-chasing fraud with his massively premature praise-filled review (since tried to reverse his position). And Jim Sterling, becoming ever more unbearable with each passing week, has posted endless hate for the game DESPITE freely admitting he has not and will not play it.
THANK YOU.

PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO YONGYEA!
Omarios: Yongyea however exposed himself as a YT buck-chasing fraud with his massively premature praise-filled review (since tried to reverse his position). And Jim Sterling, becoming ever more unbearable with each passing week, has posted endless hate for the game DESPITE freely admitting he has not and will not play it.
Elmofongo: THANK YOU.

Yongyea, angry joe, khrazegaming, they're all the fucking same. Bunch of clickbait artists, catering what their viewers want to hear.
Omarios: I gave up on Angry Joe a few years ago
wayke: He panders so hard for Sony.
Funny, he was an Xbox 360 fanboy once.

Then defected to Sony because Xbox One did an oopsy with Always Online, No Used Games thing.
Elmofongo: THANK YOU.

no content creator is capable to hold a dick in the throat too long like the guy of NoClip.
The others spit as soon the fires are too high, then they may become quite critical.

Dani is a legend!
Post edited January 18, 2021 by user deleted