It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

midrand: Witcher 3 was just fine compared to this bugged mess. At least for me on a PC. Do not recall any major issue which prevented me from playing / progressing. Certainly no visual bugs of CP2077 scale and can't remember if I had quest issues.
There are still bugs to this day in The Witcher 3. One annoying one that comes to mind. I got stuck in a swamp and drowners were all around. No matter which way I moved I couldn't get out. Somehow I managed to lock onto a few of the drowners and "leapfrog" out.
There are also camera bugs when in combat. The camera gets stuck at certain angles and it makes combat clunky. So it's not without its problems.
midrand: Witcher 3 was just fine compared to this bugged mess. At least for me on a PC. Do not recall any major issue which prevented me from playing / progressing. Certainly no visual bugs of CP2077 scale and can't remember if I had quest issues.
REG2012: There are still bugs to this day in The Witcher 3. One annoying one that comes to mind. I got stuck in a swamp and drowners were all around. No matter which way I moved I couldn't get out. Somehow I managed to lock onto a few of the drowners and "leapfrog" out.
There are also camera bugs when in combat. The camera gets stuck at certain angles and it makes combat clunky. So it's not without its problems.
Maybe so - there is endless road to perfection. I just don't recall the bugs spoiling or detracting my gameplay experience in Witcher 3 - and here they do all the time. Not being able to use your weapons for some reason until you reload, or until you sleep, or until something changes. Not being able to heal. Your health meter disappearing randomly. Floating objects everywhere (try the big garbage heap outside the city - it's a real showcase of this issue). Panam riding on air instead of her motorcycle - this one was really funny as she was moving at the same time. Conversation stopping half way through. Stupid car animations in the distance. I won't even mention tjhe clipping visual errors that happen in every scene all the time.

The way is game is bugged on release is MUCH WORSE than Witcher 3 ever was - that's all I'm saying. Nothing more, nothing less. It is not fair to say that this is normal for CDPR and all their previous titles were released in equally crap state. They were not - certainly not the last one.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by midrand