It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Their rage is kind of funny. Mocking the fanbase (even though some of us who aren't fans already liking this game) is funny too. I really had a good laugh but they really want CDPR to go down like it's the last building they going to tear down because they felt like their lives are being ruined over those bugs.

I'm glad I'm not like those thrashers with contumacy behavior who constanly discredit this game when it's about to be fixed. I'm very patient on what CDPR is going to do to regain their reputation and their trust back for the community who has problems with their game and I really do believe them that they will do.

Yes, understood they have lied. But second chances can show the best that comes from the person or the team. And it's like I said, we have updates. Games can be fixed through online so we don't have to worry about it. We aren't living in 2005 anymore so developers and the officials should NOT worry about these angry people. They should worry about fixing the game and looked after.

So CDPR, i knew we have a lot of unhinged angry mobs hating on you guys over bugs, but do not give up on CP2077. It's scary for devs to lose trust. A lot of game makers do too.

So take my advice, when your next game is done, test it. Don't release it just yet. the trailer can come out later. Then after testing, then you can throw in the trailers and the release.

Hell, i'd volunteer to be your beta tester without compensation. Money isn't what I wanted either way.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by VisualBlack
I mean, this is going to take a lot of work and a lot of time if it's going to be anywhere near of what the trailers made it out to be.
Hopefully in two or three years, which will then be ace but until then it's still kinda broken in more ways than one.
Post edited January 19, 2021 by Prefetian
Prefetian: I mean, this is going to take a lot of work and a lot of time if it's going to be anywhere near of what the trailers made it out to be.
Hopefully in two or three years, which will then be ace but until then it's still kinda broken in more ways than one.
If you think they are going to spend 2 years fixing this game I have a bridge to sell you.
Is anyone laughing at the unhinged angry fanboys?
Their denigrating comments are kind of funny. Mocking the fanbase is funny too.
I really had a good laugh when CDPR handed them a bag full of feces and told them it was gold.

I am glad i am not like those fanboys.

ETC ETC ETC

Good try
Uh no I don't find it funny and I think it's genuinely pathetic that you made this thread to talk about how you got a good laugh about it. Like wow you're so cool guy for laughing at people who are pissed their game is broken, and that cdpr acted shady as fuck . Nobody is acting like their life was ruined, people are justifiably calling out cdpr for this shitshow
Post edited January 19, 2021 by CaptainGyro
Just a small tip: don't trust some business and take their PR words for granted. CDPR is not your friend, your family, nor wants to make you happy. As a company (and I'm not talking about individual devs that have no saying over anything), all they want is your money; and if they can get it with the least effort, then even better.

If you really want them to improve the game and fix it for real, and also prevent this from happening again in the future, treat them like a responsible consumer and call them out on everything that they do wrong, without sugarcoating it (and without being offensive, either). Because let's be honest here. the game has plenty of issues beyond the bugs. Issues that they haven't even addressed on their PR talk, to the point of making it sound like if the only issues are the bugs and the console versions. And I'm not even going to mention other stuff that was said on Twitter.

Support the coders, the artists, the writers, the QA, etc. all you want. Heck, I sympatize with them myself, because it's very obvious that they are not the ones at fault here, despite "some" higher ups trying to throw them under the bus, yet are the ones that will have to face the consequences (not from the community, but from someone else's bad decisions). And I'm pretty sure that they know that no one here is going against them or their work; it's not them the ones who lost anyone's trust. But you are clearly confusing stuff here, and that attitude will certainly make things worse. If CDPR really ends up fixing the game and delivering on their promises, they'll get plenty of community support. That's what happened with NMS and FFXIV. But if you want them to get to that point you need to stop treating them as if they were your friends.

TL;DR: Devs are not at fault, but CDPR as a whole is. If you want them to truly fix anything and prevent this from happening again, they need to get all this hate and criticism from CUSTOMERS. The fear of losing future profis works wonders, while reassuring them is counterproductive.
I don't blame anyone.
People purchased with an expectation. We didn't get it.

I personally have over 200 hours in game. I have enjoyed it regardless of what my expectations were.
There's a lot of really good work done. I know they will fix the game or at least move it far from where it is now (in a good way). Many people forget the catastrophes that have been in the past that are wonderful games now.

People paid for a product that fell far short of the advertised and delivered goods. They have a right to complain. I just wish people who is/are enjoying the game were not buried in the sea of angry posts.
VisualBlack: Their rage is kind of funny. Mocking the fanbase (even though some of us who aren't fans already liking this game) is funny too. I really had a good laugh but they really want CDPR to go down like it's the last building they going to tear down because they felt like their lives are being ruined over those bugs.

I'm glad I'm not like those thrashers with contumacy behavior who constanly discredit this game when it's about to be fixed. I'm very patient on what CDPR is going to do to regain their reputation and their trust back for the community who has problems with their game and I really do believe them that they will do.

Yes, understood they have lied. But second chances can show the best that comes from the person or the team. And it's like I said, we have updates. Games can be fixed through online so we don't have to worry about it. We aren't living in 2005 anymore so developers and the officials should NOT worry about these angry people. They should worry about fixing the game and looked after.

So CDPR, i knew we have a lot of unhinged angry mobs hating on you guys over bugs, but do not give up on CP2077. It's scary for devs to lose trust. A lot of game makers do too.

So take my advice, when your next game is done, test it. Don't release it just yet. the trailer can come out later. Then after testing, then you can throw in the trailers and the release.

Hell, i'd volunteer to be your beta tester without compensation. Money isn't what I wanted either way.
You describe this situation as if CD Projekt Red have lied to escape some sort of business trap, pushing all the bullshit on the consumer's ass to financially survive, they are not a little Indie studio.

What the hell, if someone as patient as you, not only you, but all of the happy fanboys, was the board of investors, they actually end up walking away of this god damn episode, with just bugs as excuse.

Players invested on hardware, have done the pre order "leap of faith", people of countries where the currency and taxes, make everything quite expensive, this because they believe on the company, fucking believe. Now, they need to believe that a product supposedly under development for quite a time, is going to be concluded with a few patches and DLCs.

Fuck, I will give try, no refunds for me, but no kisses.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by user deleted
A company told users they were hosting the game servers for their new release because Security and only they can prevent Cheating, However cheating in online games is easier than ever now since hybrid serving, The lack of scrutineering from the community because the company bans words which imply that players are cheating negating complaints about the products, EA Activision Ubisoft Crytek EPIC VALVE.... and many others

Result: Theft of rights destruction of play loss of product quality.

Another company said they're the only ones who should be making content for games because a user could get a virus or endanger children THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Result: Pointless DLC Divided game content Day 1 $30 ends up costing consumers $200 for Corporate Greed.

Another instance Company discards users dismay and objections on before release and pander to social groups that are offended by images of a game.

Result screwed users out of their money.

How about all those that pander to a nations whims because they don't accept responsibility for atrocities they commit so content has to be removed from the product
Ubisoft
Rockstar
EA
Activision

Oh Sure, I will believe that a publisher is going to fix something when they initially lied and deceived to sell the damn thing in the first place, It would've been better if the Head of the Liars said nothing and they published a Roadmap for release.

I don't believe CDPR reps
Since some of you really don't like people defending this game, all I have to say is, let people have some fun and let the devs fix it. CDPR already apologize and there is no need for you guys to attack them with bitter force, and have the averse to someone who destroys your hype expecting what should've already been there in the first place.

I understand your anger. We all fall for something which we hopefully might happen. But second chances will always be in debt - meaning they will do what is possible for buyers who bought this game. They made a promise that they will fix it, and they also made a promise that they will give free DLC. But any more of backlashes will result in broken promises.

I forgot there was one game that was thrashed by people back then and developers refused to touch that game in years. It was never fixed and it was isolated; forgotten. This game was suppose to be the best game it ever was but it got all the hate. So, the devs swept it under the rug, leave it and moved onto something else to cover their mistakes. But you guys want to do the same thing with Cyberpunk 2077 which is a horrible way to destroy something that has been worked on for 8 years. This game is big. Really big. Lots of changes and so forth. CDPR does not make enough money to build such a game like this but they were almost done, and they are not like any other companies like EA who makes millions.

Those guys earned our trust. I don't blame them They tried to fix their mistakes and we kept kicking them down. Remember when they say, never kick a man down when he's down? that's a form of disrespect and it may come back and haunt this person one day.

Just give CDPR a chance, it'll change and you will get something what you expected.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by VisualBlack
VisualBlack: Just give CDPR a chance, it'll change and you will get something what you expected.
I felt that way initially but the out right lie is installed on my drive, I can view it anytime to display how we were all lied to
and at first I thought it's not that bad, But 138hrs later I wanted to Hate #$%^ the game into the ground not play it anymore just destroy everything in it about it, I if I had a physical disc I would take a crap into the box blende the CD and booklets put in box seal with glue wash the outside of box numerous times then send it back where it belongs.

https://youtu.be/omyoJ7onNrg

Watch Enjoy be annoyed be very Annoyed.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by wayke
VisualBlack: Since some of you really don't like people defending this game, all I have to say is, let people have some fun and let the devs fix it. CDPR already apologize and there is no need for you guys to attack them with bitter force, and have the averse to someone who destroys your hype expecting what should've already been there in the first place.

I understand your anger. We all fall for something which we hopefully might happen. But second chances will always be in debt - meaning they will do what is possible for buyers who bought this game. They made a promise that they will fix it, and they also made a promise that they will give free DLC. But any more of backlashes will result in broken promises.

I forgot there was one game that was thrashed by people back then and developers refused to touch that game in years. It was never fixed and it was isolated; forgotten. This game was suppose to be the best game it ever was but it got all the hate. So, the devs swept it under the rug, leave it and moved onto something else to cover their mistakes. But you guys want to do the same thing with Cyberpunk 2077 which is a horrible way to destroy something that has been worked on for 8 years. This game is big. Really big. Lots of changes and so forth. CDPR does not make enough money to build such a game like this but they were almost done, and they are not like any other companies like EA who makes millions.

Those guys earned our trust. I don't blame them They tried to fix their mistakes and we kept kicking them down. Remember when they say, never kick a man down when he's down? that's a form of disrespect and it may come back and haunt this person one day.

Just give CDPR a chance, it'll change and you will get something what you expected.
I think as a consumer your mistake is giving a company, that cares absolutely nothing about you as a customer, concern, they don't give a shit about any of you, only their bottom line.

They lied even during the apology, throwing Q&A workers under the bus, threw their develoepers under the bus, and on the official site it's ban, ban, ban, censor, censor, censor, any truth or facts.

That's not apology, that's cocky stuck up baffoonery.

Until you see results, you should be more critical of a EA/Ubisoft, liar.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Tracido
VisualBlack: Since some of you really don't like people defending this game, all I have to say is, let people have some fun and let the devs fix it. CDPR already apologize and there is no need for you guys to attack them with bitter force, and have the averse to someone who destroys your hype expecting what should've already been there in the first place.

Tracido: I think as a consumer your mistake is giving a company, that cares absolutely nothing about you as a customer, concern, they don't give a shit about any of you, only their bottom line.

They lied even during the apology, throwing Q&A workers under the bus, threw their develoepers under the bus, and on the official site it's ban, ban, ban, censor, censor, censor, any truth or facts.

That's not apology, that's cocky stuck up baffoonery.

Until you see results, you should be more critical of a EA/Ubisoft, liar.
And everyday something pops up about this game old conversation piece about everything that's missing followed by a montage of bugs, I didn't buy into hype trains got this cause CDPR Witcher was good basically and played Shadowrun quiet a bit in 1990s it has appeal, Other than that since seeing numerous bugs and all the content that was capped off so they could push this turd onto peoples floors far from impressed, Current state this is a $30 pc game I would like some of that money back this video explains quiet a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyoJ7onNrg
VisualBlack: Since some of you really don't like people defending this game, all I have to say is, let people have some fun and let the devs fix it.
Nobody is stopping you from having fun with your game man. You seem to be the one that has a problem with people airing their complaints towards cdpr and the way they handled this. They SHOULD be criticized. Yes, I know they apologized. They had no choice really, and I didn't find it particularly convincing anyway. I am sure you can read from the "haters" in the apology youtube comments and this thread why people think they are still being dishonest, and I agree with those people.

I don't know why you feel the need to defend CDPR.They aren't your friend and don't care about you, and aren't too trustworthy lately.They tried to be misleading about the state of the game by hiding footage from both pc and consoles just so they can make more money. There's nothing defensible about that. Actions speak more than a token "I'm sorry we got caught" youtube
Post edited January 21, 2021 by CaptainGyro
VisualBlack: Since some of you really don't like people defending this game, all I have to say is, let people have some fun and let the devs fix it.
CaptainGyro: Nobody is stopping you from having fun with your game man. You seem to be the one that has a problem with people airing their complaints towards cdpr and the way they handled this. They SHOULD be criticized Yes, I know they apologized. They had no choice really, and I didn't find it particularly convincing anyway. I am sure you can read from the "haters" in the apology youtube comments why people think they are still being dishonest, and I agree with those people.

I don't know why you feel the need to defend CDPR.They aren't your friend and don't care about you, and aren't too trustworthy lately.They tried to be misleading about the state of the game by hiding footage from both pc and consoles just so they can make more money. There's nothing defensible about that. Actions speak more than a token "I'm sorry" youtube
It's easy to join a hate wagon & I was not really on it until that video was released where a Suit in Casual wear it was our fault but not really but maybe it was other people but it was Us but not the Devs.

That dishonest video pissed me off they only need to release the Road map for patching.