It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
[deleted]
Post edited February 12, 2023 by lace_gardenia
Yunipuma: Hm, I REALLY do not understand your point. Because IMHO that article illustrates quite nicelly the terrible situation when a minority can dictate majority how to run their lives.
And minority being in power equals tyranny in all times in all cultures.
lace_gardenia: Yeah, that is about what I expected you to say.
"So whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine."

Source: Playboy Interview: Ray Bradbury

Link: http://www.raybradbury.com/articles_playboy.html

But I understand when you say that Zoey Quin understands modern times 1000 times beter than some old and forgotten science-fiction writer! :)
low rated
[deleted]
lace_gardenia: Whatever you say, dear.
Oh, so you have nothing to argue against Ray Bradbury?
Good to hear it :)
low rated
[deleted]
Yunipuma: Oh, so you have nothing to argue against Ray Bradbury?
Good to hear it :)
lace_gardenia: Have fun.
Oh, I shall, I definetelly shall.
Arachnarok_Rider: Meanwhile, the game would appear to contain enormous amounts of violence, prostitution, drug usage, extreme objectification of people, probably non-trivial amounts of de facto torture, hacking the body parts of other people, and aggressive moral ambiguity. Does any of that sound like something that SJW-aligned journos would really say positive things about?
I don’t think they would object to all of that. Remember the nipplegate in US, how concerned they were with harm to children from seeing a nipple. Watching war/torture/similarstuff is perfectly fine for children according to current media and SJW crowd. Both groups are just a bunch of corrupt puppets pushing their owner’s agenda and nothing else.
On the other hand I fail to see how intermediate gender or whatever would really bring much to the story in cyberpunk. To be honest they should pull a deus ex and just have a charter that you play and be done with it. Makes it a lot easier to fit in to the story, especially audio bits, than allowing players choice.
WHAT IS THIS CUCKERY?!

When a cunt makes a cunty face, you kick her in the cunt! I.E. BAN HER. For fuck sake, IT'S TIME THIS "EVERYONE IS BUTTERFLIES" SHIT TO STOP!

YES, EVERYONE IS BUTTERFLIES, BUT BUTTERFLIES SHIT TOO! YOU CAN'T REMOVE SHIT FROM THE WORLD BUTTERFLY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE IT.

STOP. BEING. A. CUCK!