It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bumbing this error, i have the same. want this to be fixed now
cid990: Also getting the flat line error.

Did the verify files, reinstalled, restarted pc, updated drivers, ran as admin and nothing worked.

Ryzen 5950x
32 gigs of ram
windows 11
same, no help. Ive installed it 4 times now...im done with this crap for another year
silenceyuki: I got the same problem, for me disabling Nahimic service helped (but guess this should be fixed with patch, not always disabling Nahimic service in order to play CP2077).

Instructions for disanling Nahimic here:
i.imgur.com/HnG4zWp.png

Can follow the issue on Reddit:
reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/stg883/patch_15_troubleshooting_megathread_for_any_new/
Firedrake1: I disabled the "Nahimic Service", in Windows, and that fixed it for me. Lots of people on reddit say it fixed it for them too.
Thank you both! It worked!
cid990: Also getting the flat line error.

Did the verify files, reinstalled, restarted pc, updated drivers, ran as admin and nothing worked.

Ryzen 5950x
32 gigs of ram
windows 11
d0x360: same, no help. Ive installed it 4 times now...im done with this crap for another year
Seriously, I thought they would have at least the major issues worked out so people could actualyl play the game, false promises aside. Mine keeps flatlining and i've tried everything on the forums.
In 40 years of gaming (God, I'm old) I have never seen a game crash as often as this. It took a year of patches for me to be able to finish character creation. I've strugggled through multiple crashes in the prologue, for instance "only" twelve attempts to look in a mirror. Now I think I've hit the killer in Interlude, every time I move up the corridor "hey hey we're chill" kills the game in exactly the same spot every time. After 15 attempts I'm finally out. Don't blame video drivers, don't blame sound drivers, blame CDPR, this POS should never have been put on sale
ptx34: In 40 years of gaming (God, I'm old) I have never seen a game crash as often as this. It took a year of patches for me to be able to finish character creation. I've strugggled through multiple crashes in the prologue, for instance "only" twelve attempts to look in a mirror. Now I think I've hit the killer in Interlude, every time I move up the corridor "hey hey we're chill" kills the game in exactly the same spot every time. After 15 attempts I'm finally out. Don't blame video drivers, don't blame sound drivers, blame CDPR, this POS should never have been put on sale
With due respect: if everybody or even every tenth had the issues you describe the world would be burning. As this clearly(!) isn't the case, maybe your setup is the problem.
The game has a lot of issues, broken promises and obvious bugs. But your crashes seems to be VERY specific to YOU.
I too have this flat-lined window to appear after I quit the game...systematically.