It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I keep getting the crash reporter error. "Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined."

I've already downloaded the new patch. Every time I attempt to start the game I get that error message saying it's "Flatlined"

I've done virus scans, Checked my settings, i've done updates. It was starting up before this new patch. Now it doesn't even work. Is anyone able to help me please? Thank you very much!
This question / problem has been solved by silenceyukiimage
Same. Bought it Day 1 on GOG. Played through to the end, max settings, no crashes. Didn't even see the T Pose bug. Now I get Flatline on start. Same system.

Sort of disappointing.
Have you tried verify/repair?
Same issue
Also getting the flat line error.

Did the verify files, reinstalled, restarted pc, updated drivers, ran as admin and nothing worked.

Ryzen 5950x
32 gigs of ram
windows 11
Same issue here, unfortunately. Nothing I've tried has worked.
Same thing was working fine until new patch just flatlines
I disabled the "Nahimic Service", in Windows, and that fixed it for me. Lots of people on reddit say it fixed it for them too.
Firedrake1: I disabled the "Nahimic Service", in Windows, and that fixed it for me. Lots of people on reddit say it fixed it for them too.
No luck on my end.
I figured out what's interfering with my game Its the Nahimic audio service for me If i Disabled the service the game will launch . I caught this error in the event logs this is what made me look at the service
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Takezo3
Firedrake1: I disabled the "Nahimic Service", in Windows, and that fixed it for me. Lots of people on reddit say it fixed it for them too.
Many thanks. Disabling the service worked for me.

I installed fresh today and it worked without issue. Starting the game for a 2nd time proved an issue. I wasn't able to, until I looked here and found this.

Thank you, internet friend.
I don't have the Nahimic service on my machine at all and I'm getting this error. Updated video drivers, still won't launch.
How do I do this? Is there a guide?
I got the same problem, for me disabling Nahimic service helped (but guess this should be fixed with patch, not always disabling Nahimic service in order to play CP2077).

Instructions for disanling Nahimic here:
i.imgur.com/HnG4zWp.png

Can follow the issue on Reddit:
reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/stg883/patch_15_troubleshooting_megathread_for_any_new/
Attachments:
nahimic.png (25 Kb)
Worked for me too, and I wasn't expecting it to. What the hell?

""Nahimic Service is the daemon service that runs in the background and function Nahimic Audio Software features. ... From what I've read in MSI website : "Nahimic audio software offers an incredible high definition sound technology which boosts the audio and voice performance of your gaming computer."""