It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My PC claims to be running 1.05 and this quest still does not trigger for me. I can pickup the coolant but even that doesn't prompt to use it on Bugbuear. No phone call from the fixer, nothing.
stumpagness: I would imagine from experiencing other side missions, a relevant Fixer was supposed to call me when I arrived close to the mission, but this did not occur. It could also be the case that there is no Fixer for this mission as well, I am not sure as I am yet to experience this mission working, hahaha
Yep, Wakako.

Judging by the problems people are reporting with quests my guess is that's the problem. After receiving the call the first objective you're given is to go to the building. If you're not getting the call (which unlocked fairly early for me, think it was the first time I actually left the starting area) you're presumably not getting that initial objective which leads to the rest of the quest triggers misfiring, assuming they're firing at all.
stumpagness: I would imagine from experiencing other side missions, a relevant Fixer was supposed to call me when I arrived close to the mission, but this did not occur. It could also be the case that there is no Fixer for this mission as well, I am not sure as I am yet to experience this mission working, hahaha
Archonsod: Yep, Wakako.

Judging by the problems people are reporting with quests my guess is that's the problem. After receiving the call the first objective you're given is to go to the building. If you're not getting the call (which unlocked fairly early for me, think it was the first time I actually left the starting area) you're presumably not getting that initial objective which leads to the rest of the quest triggers misfiring, assuming they're firing at all.
Being level 41 now that'd be a long way back through saves to see if I can get that quest. I wonder if they have some ability to remotely check off quest progress for users - or if they didn't think about quest blocking bugs - much like the seem to have not thought about getting independent 3rd party QA.
I have the same issue as many before me reported - pick up the coolant, can't use it.
Was problem in 1.04 and now in 1.05 as well. Hoping for this to get fix soon, one of the very few quests I didn't complete yet and really want to hit that 100% :)
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Scaratach
Can confirm this one more time I guess.

The "getting warm" quest is fully bugged. Tried a lot of things to maybe pass through it.
Entered in the building from all possible entrances, reloaded a couple of times, got inside got the coolant saved and then reloaded.
Nothing so far, the quest is still stuck in "you don't know what you might find".

At least it's a side quest and I believe they will fix it.
broken quests are default; you should know.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by konroth
PsiEye: New 1.05 update didn't fix this quest for me, even though they said it would fix it :(.
Please fix this issue!
stumpagness: Adding to the visibility of this bug that I too am experiencing this issue, even after the 1.05 patch - playing on PC via Steam.

Unfortunately I experienced this issue much earlier on throughout my play through, so reverting to an old save isn't an option at this point, unless I want to lose like 20 hours progress (166 hours so far). This is the final mission on my map, so I would like to complete it for the sake of being able to 100% my favourite game.

For clarity, the circumstances of the bug I am experiencing are:

I followed the "?" quest marker into the building, killed all of the enemies while remaining undetected, did a bunch of looting, read the note on the screens, scanned the coolant applicator, "picked it up", then followed the new "?" quest marker to the blank screen to right of the screens with a message on them. This terminal when scanned says "TARGET NOT ELECTRICALLY POWERED".

I would imagine from experiencing other side missions, a relevant Fixer was supposed to call me when I arrived close to the mission, but this did not occur. It could also be the case that there is no Fixer for this mission as well, I am not sure as I am yet to experience this mission working, hahaha

Hopefully this post at least helps increase visibility of this issue.
I'm sure the Fixer for it is that Bukkake wukkake wukaido some crap name like that.
I can cool her, disconnect her and carry her out.... but I can't put her in the car that is waiting. Just reappears in the room I rescued her from
still broken, they dont even care guys
Post edited December 29, 2020 by Numbers_TR
Numbers_TR: still broken, they dont even care guys
You gotta wait for patch, it's one quest that works in some instances not in others, There are quests that cause you to be stuck without weapons, Quests that CTD, Quest that Remove all implants for no reason, The inventory bug if you equip a grenade directly from it you're unable to select your hand launcher...

Hell the Ai and broken story path needs fixing more than some script errors here, Cops that spawn in front of you like a teleporter, Cops that shoot you for standing in a area with all other civilians, Ai that hides in a corner, All the NPC foot traffic that call you a cyberpyscho and crouch on the ground while you eat some noodles.

How about the path following for traffic there's several overpasses where the traffic drive into and through a solid block near destroying the car..

How about the sequence of events and the Checks not being done to see if the player had used a specific dialogue to keep it all in sync..

How about the weapons that are so op they kill people.

vs one Quest
Numbers_TR: still broken, they dont even care guys
This works for some and not others. They have to figure it out then patch it. Move to a different quest then go finish it if its broken for you.
I tried this mission today, and I've found that you can put the body inside the trunk and...
DONE.
That was all. But it wasn't intuitive to do the action because it says Throw body or something like that...
Quest works fine.
jon7882: Quest works fine.
No it does not.