It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jon7882: Quest works fine.
druuzil: No it does not.
They changed it after `1.2 or the following. It used to be I could double jump up on stairwell - firescape, and go down to the bottom and open the steel gate door from the inside without having the Techical level required to open it from the outside. Then get her, and go down the firescape or...I could carry her, jump off the balcony outside her room and walk to the car. NOW....both of those exits are blocked, if I go and then down the firescape stairs I cant open it from the instead and I dont have lvl 11 in Technical to open it from the outside. THEN...if i Carry Bugbears body and jump off the balcony she stays behind somewhere between the first and second floor IN THE AIR. So..... they obviously changed the game so as to deny you those easy out ways and now you have take the guards and carry her down the stairs and outside to complete the mission.