It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ghostryder: The game is delayed mainly to optimize performance. Not for the PC...but for the console. The OP's system is far far far more powerful than any console.

All these posts about system requirements are amusing but seriously unless your gaming on an aging system with a Nvidea 760ti and 4 gigs of ram (Which is still more powerful than a console) you should be fine.

The system they used at E3 wasn't even that beefy and that was running a totally unoptimized version.
If they delayed it to get it optimized for consoles they should have released it for PC when they originally planned and just released it for consoles later.
Post edited June 02, 2020 by thepayne78
Terminatus_023: Do you think a 1660 Super would be enough to run this game with decent visuals?
Andreas_sp: I would be surprised if you CAN NOT run the game at 1080p at medium settings. Which CPU and how much RAM do you have ?
I have an i5-9400F 6 core and 2 8Gs of DDR4 so I hope it will atleast look decent.
Andreas_sp: I would be surprised if you CAN NOT run the game at 1080p at medium settings. Which CPU and how much RAM do you have ?
Terminatus_023: I have an i5-9400F 6 core and 2 8Gs of DDR4 so I hope it will atleast look decent.
Hi. With that system you should be fine running the game in 1080p at medium settings 60 fps. Maybe high / ultra preset also possible, depends on how well it is optimized.

I think with that system you are also able to achieve 60fps in 1080p at medium in the bad optimized RDR2...
ghostryder: The game is delayed mainly to optimize performance. Not for the PC...but for the console. The OP's system is far far far more powerful than any console.

All these posts about system requirements are amusing but seriously unless your gaming on an aging system with a Nvidea 760ti and 4 gigs of ram (Which is still more powerful than a console) you should be fine.

The system they used at E3 wasn't even that beefy and that was running a totally unoptimized version.
thepayne78: If they delayed it to get it optimized for consoles they should have released it for PC when they originally planned and just released it for consoles later.
Thats not really how business works. They're going to release both the PC and console versions at the same time to maximize profits since exposure will be at it's greatest the first 3 months (typically. Then again, it is Cyberpunk, so every gamer is going to be all over this game). That's why usually they release console versions first, because the market for consoles is actually larger than the market for PC. Most average gamers can't be bothered to sink a lot of money, time, and maintenance that is required of a PC.
I do not understand why there is still no exact information about the hardware requirements.
It doesn't take that long until the release