It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why?
why is a stand alone patch require 4 time smore space thank a full game installation?
Are you absolutely sure you're reading the number right? Are there any decimals?
I'm on PC and the patch was "only" about 34GB...
Nephilim88: Are you absolutely sure you're reading the number right? Are there any decimals?
I'm on PC and the patch was "only" about 34GB...
No, his numbers are correct. I am getting the same message and I am seriously losing patience for this game and CD-whatever.

"The update requires 385658 MB of disk space to install.

"There is not enough disk space for the update."
Post edited August 19, 2021 by Nevver!
I deleted my rant.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by Nevver!
I deleted my rant.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by Nevver!
Nevver!: And, by the way, this is after downloading the files directly from GOG.com rather than letting that slow POS, Galaxy software do it. Sorry, GOG, but I'm not willing to wait 50,000 hours for shit to download through Galaxy when I can have it dowload much more quickly through your website. As it stands right now, I have absolutely NO reason to keep Galaxy installed.

Can ya tell I'm a bit pissed?
Do you have a bandwidth limit active? In my case downloads via Galaxy are exactly as fast as with every other launcher.
I was just coming into the forum to type this. Damn, I'd have to clear a whole hard drive to install the update. Cyberpunk really wants to be COD for some reason.
Post edited August 19, 2021 by thefallenalchemist
Nevver!: And, by the way, this is after downloading the files directly from GOG.com rather than letting that slow POS, Galaxy software do it. Sorry, GOG, but I'm not willing to wait 50,000 hours for shit to download through Galaxy when I can have it dowload much more quickly through your website. As it stands right now, I have absolutely NO reason to keep Galaxy installed.

Can ya tell I'm a bit pissed?
heretic_fiend: Do you have a bandwidth limit active? In my case downloads via Galaxy are exactly as fast as with every other launcher.
Thanks, I just checked and there is no limit. I started the update through Galaxy and it's at 11-12 MB per second.Not great but good enough. My previous experience with Galaxy had downloads speeds meaured in KB and I decided to skip using it.

That aside, the big problem I'm having is with installation so perhaps going through Galaxy will work.
I'm just gonna wait on the patch for the patch.
I don't know what the difference can be, but the patch did work going through Galaxy.

Sorry for the ranting, GOG!
I copied the game folder to a drive that did have enough space, and ran the patch from the command line with /dir="e:\pathtocopiedfolder\", and it appears to have been satisfied there was enough space, but it patched the original files, not even the copies.
I even deleted the copies just to make sure it was using the originals.
But yes, it's an insane error.
Nevver!: I don't know what the difference can be, but the patch did work going through Galaxy.

Sorry for the ranting, GOG!
I would also check whether your firewall is blocking or limiting Galaxy behind your back.
I'm not going to download 34gb of files again. I had to do this through mobile while on my work wifi. I have no idea what the heck is wrong with this patch, but it looks like I may have to wait until they fix it or just play 1.23 for the first time. I've never actually finished the game.
Same issue on my PC and my GFs Laptop...
Well, if you're not gonna rant, then I will. I moved this damn thing to my 8TB HD and it is still telling me that it can't install. This is a problem. I don't know who screwed up that 1mb executable file that tells the rest of these bin's what to do, but they screwed up. Give em a whipping for me!

I'm moved this folder to every single drive I own. Who bumbled this up? Guess I will not be playing the game for a while and I was actually interested in it.