It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FTSO: Fanboys are mentally handicapped, I remember Geralt of Rivia was not please of my insults about such passionate people, but fuck, fanboys are a lost cause.
Tracido: All I know is Gabe Newell is backing the fanboys in this case on the Steam forums, because he's a fan of the game himself & I expect worse from the official forums as they scramble to keep stocks from dropping any way they can.

All I am doing is laughing about the absurdity of it all. The reputation of this company, though, that's toasted.
Gabe is just doing his best to prevent any chance of refund.
Tracido: Yeah, it's a business, not a fact forum.

Rocking the boat about the fans or the facts behind the state of the game, or even its censorship will cause a torrent of them to decend on you, for risking more sale losses, which mods may agree with in bans with any excuse they can muster.

What I would do with this title is wait a few years, which is what i told my family member who unlike you, got a PERMABAN. However, he's still saying he'll never trust the company again and I feel at fault because I got him into the company with this game based on my history with them to begin with. It's a horrid mess and he was furious, because he was a console player, on PS4..
hollibolli1970: I really don't care if i get a permaban.
I feel for any console player to be honest. The Official forums are a joke including the mods.
Back to consoles, you can read often how stupid fanboys say the game should have never been released on the last gen consoles because they can't handle it. I say what? When the game was first anounced there was no next gen consoles. When the real work on the game started after Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, there were no next gen consoles in sight. The game could only be developed for the ps4 and the like. Hell. even if you own a ps5 now, you just get the last gen version of the game.
Sometimes i just have no words. Fanboys are like drug addicts, they can not make rational decisions.
If you want to get technical, they even went so far as to assault a journalist who just reported a serious problem with the game herself..

The fanatics here are scary..

The mods got snooty with players about the gamesave destruction bug fixed in 1.06, too, I'll just say I didn't expect the attitude shown for a professional moderator running forums based on NOT being rude for EVERYONE else..

No, it absolutely was sworn to work surprisingly well on consoles and next gen versions of the game WILL NOT RELEASE until 2022, if that. That's literal lie spin PR.