It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aiden5576: They really should hold off on ANY DLC until this game is FIXED, but, we all know that won't happen.
According to the practically useless roadmap DLCs will start to drop after patch 1.2. Good or bad, that's when they'll start to come.
heirofforce: I'm very surprised that all the quest bugs which they have fixed never appeared for me.
I have only a quest bug in "We gotta live together" when Bobby and Teddy never sit next to Carol.

Furthermore I'm disappointed that I have already edit the InputUserMappings-File to get a replacement for the actions of the F-Key.
This is due to the nature of the quests not being completely linear and having a multitude of ways of being able to complete the quests, as well as potential other previous actions in the game affecting the current quest. It means that every player goes into the quest under different circumstances, with different weapons, different skills, different approach to the mission (ie: go in guns blazing versus sneak in through a rooftop window versus sneak in through industrial shutters or an unlocked door on a fire escape, or brute force open some other entrance, etc.

This can dramatically change how the NPCs discover (or not) V, and how the interactions with them unfold, whether there is any option to negotiate your way through a situation or have to fight through it in full action mode, or stealth your way through it, taking people down one at a time from behind.

V's skills and abilities can influence this also. Maybe one has really cranked up their stealth skills and enemies don't notice them as easily leading to the mission playing out very differently than someone who has no stealth skill. There are dozens of other scenarios like this.

The nature of these kind of bugs are that a certain series of events happens in a certain order leading to triggering a given bug, but if you do not approach the problem at hand with those series of events then you may not encounter that particular bug.

One of the cyberpsycho missions a guy has a robotic tank suit with a big gun on it for example, and an enemy is supposed to spawn that has a data shard which is the end goal of the quest to receive. That enemy fell through the ground into the center of the planet or whatever never to be seen, and the data shard went with him for me. I had to use a 3rd party mod to enable the developer console to give myself that unattainable data shard in order to complete thee cyberpsychosis quest line.

Thing is, when this bug happened I had no idea it was a bug so I just kept playing the game for weeks, and eventually came back to try to figure out what I missed in this one quest and was unable to fix it, so I searched online where I learned about the bug. Now, had I known it was a quest breaking bug right away (but how could I?) I might have been able to reload my save game from before the encounter and try it again, with random luck determining whether or not I would encounter this bug, and just repeat until the problem doesn't surface. Except you have to know that you just encountered a bug to do that. I wasn't going to lose 2+ weeks of game play and story progression to go to an old save game to try to work around the bug of course. :)

So there are a LOT of bugs in the game that you or I will never encounter, but zillions of other players WILL definitely encounter because there is a random element to whether or not you trigger the bug in a game as vast and complex as this one is. Naturally we're going to see them fix hundreds of bugs that we never encountered ourselves in our own playthroughs because of this.

Hopefully they also fix the 1000s of bugs that we do encounter too though. :)
frogthroat: True. And CDPR's naming convention is anyway a bit ... strange. DLC means a minor addon, maybe a side quest, perhaps a gear set. What people generally understand as DLC they call an Expansion.

So when this free DLC they promised drops after patch 1.2, many people are going to be upset because it's just a new gun or a clothing item and not a huge questline.

But it does sound cool. A free DLC.
Aiden5576: They really should hold off on ANY DLC until this game is FIXED, but, we all know that won't happen.
Hahaha, I read this, then re-read it in the voice of the opening news guy voice where he talks about how the "NCPD will NOT let THAT go..." LOL
Post edited January 24, 2021 by skeletonbow
I played the game on day one for 16h and gave up! Too much bug, so bad performance and, alot of crashes. I decided to wait for updates. 1.0.4, 1.0.6 and now 1.1 came. I played for 2 more hours and got disapoiteded. I was so hyped for this game...but today I'll ask for my refund.
nobody plays that trash anymore and the half-hearted patches won't fix any of the mayor flaws like NPC behaviour, police system, traffic, lack of interaction with NPCs and the world etc.

Steam statistics:
CURRENT PLAYERS PEAK TODAY GAME

1,029,023 1,118,387 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
576,787 681,747 Dota 2
204,324 456,784 PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
201,889 237,236 Rust
133,013 144,611 Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer
118,936 152,805 Grand Theft Auto V
117,768 124,824 Path of Exile
101,224 104,046 Team Fortress 2
94,466 120,891 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
89,035 91,605 Football Manager 2021
87,605 120,023 Apex Legends
84,074 88,322 ARK: Survival Evolved
79,203 105,128 Rocket League
71,885 80,463 Cyberpunk 2077
tical321: nobody plays that trash anymore and the half-hearted patches won't fix any of the mayor flaws like NPC behaviour, police system, traffic, lack of interaction with NPCs and the world etc.

Steam statistics:

576,787 681,747 Dota 2
201,889 237,236 Rust
Not to defend Cyberpunk's flaws, but aren't all those other games multiplayer?
tical321: nobody plays that trash anymore and the half-hearted patches won't fix any of the mayor flaws like NPC behaviour, police system, traffic, lack of interaction with NPCs and the world etc.

Steam statistics:

576,787 681,747 Dota 2
201,889 237,236 Rust
midrand: Not to defend Cyberpunk's flaws, but aren't all those other games multiplayer?
Yep, and it's also why nothing will be fixed if they don't have to do it, period. We certainly aren't getting a No Man's Sky overhaul. DLC and oniine microtransactions in 2022 for the next gen is how I feel this will go.
midrand: Not to defend Cyberpunk's flaws, but aren't all those other games multiplayer?
Tracido: Yep, and it's also why nothing will be fixed if they don't have to do it, period. We certainly aren't getting a No Man's Sky overhaul. DLC and oniine microtransactions in 2022 for the next gen is how I feel this will go.
Online microtransactions... fuck. Seriously, they are not going to succeed like Rockstar Games on any level, I hope they are focused on improve what´s is there, shit, even Bethesda failed completely.
Tracido: Yep, and it's also why nothing will be fixed if they don't have to do it, period. We certainly aren't getting a No Man's Sky overhaul. DLC and oniine microtransactions in 2022 for the next gen is how I feel this will go.
FTSO: Online microtransactions... fuck. Seriously, they are not going to succeed like Rockstar Games on any level, I hope they are focused on improve what´s is there, shit, even Bethesda failed completely.
Eventually, but right now, those numbers only enhance the cockiness I saw in the 'apology', clearly the fans did not see, but obviously, even journalists did..

The files are there, for tons of MP modes, and the word from CDPR before the launch was clear all microtransations would be online. I just can't see it going another way if the fans don't fight for this to turn out better..
FTSO: Online microtransactions... fuck. Seriously, they are not going to succeed like Rockstar Games on any level, I hope they are focused on improve what´s is there, shit, even Bethesda failed completely.
Tracido: Eventually, but right now, those numbers only enhance the cockiness I saw in the 'apology', clearly the fans did not see, but obviously, even journalists did..

The files are there, for tons of MP modes, and the word from CDPR before the launch was clear all microtransations would be online. I just can't see it going another way if the fans don't fight for this to turn out better..
fan ≠ fanboys
Tracido: Eventually, but right now, those numbers only enhance the cockiness I saw in the 'apology', clearly the fans did not see, but obviously, even journalists did..

FTSO: fan ≠ fanboys
You will get banned a full month for that comment alone on Steam's forums about them.
Tracido: You will get banned a full month for that comment alone on Steam's forums about them.
I got a two weeks ban for calling them fanboys and simps over at the cdproject forums. They are in complete denial and are just what i called them. I want to know, if they are work in the industry and on wich projects they work on, so i can avoid there shitty work.
Cyberpunk 2077 is pure trash, nothing more. Everything in this game was done better and with competence two decades ago. AI is a fucking joke. The story is shite. V is only a host for Johnny. It is not V's story it is Johnnys. Keanus performance was meh, really meh and i have no interest playing a degenerate fucking Terrorist.
CDProject is proud of their work ? They say the PC version is fine? CDProject is like their simps in full denial mode.
There is nothing to be proud of, instead they should be ashamed. After that statement i would not hire a single one of the dev team because if they are proud of this trash, they are just not good enough at their jobs.
Another thing, did you guys took a closer look at the perk trees? There are Perks in the game, wich are completely useless, because the mechanics are not even in the fucking game.
You wanna know why NPC's are cowering in fear before you? Take a good look at your shadow or use the TPP mod. V is a fucking monster. The FPP animations are a new level of bad.
I think that the 48 min gameplay trailer is nothing but a fake montage. There is no cut content. All the things they showed us, our V could do, were never in the game in the first place. Cyberpunk 2077 is a scam from start to finish.
Lies and deciet is what CDPR stands for now, and after the stunt GOG pulled, by blaming customers for not releasing a game here was the last straw. The just not wanted to loose money from the chinese and dare to blame their customers? Fucking cowards, no principles, no morals, just in it for the money like every good corporate.
Until GOG clears this mess up. they will not getting my money and my support and CDPR will never get any money from me from now on. I will never pay again 60 bucks for a game released in the state Cyberpunk was and is.
Tracido: You will get banned a full month for that comment alone on Steam's forums about them.
hollibolli1970: I got a two weeks ban for calling them fanboys and simps over at the cdproject forums. They are in complete denial and are just what i called them. I want to know, if they are work in the industry and on wich projects they work on, so i can avoid there shitty work.
Cyberpunk 2077 is pure trash, nothing more. Everything in this game was done better and with competence two decades ago. AI is a fucking joke. The story is shite. V is only a host for Johnny. It is not V's story it is Johnnys. Keanus performance was meh, really meh and i have no interest playing a degenerate fucking Terrorist.
CDProject is proud of their work ? They say the PC version is fine? CDProject is like their simps in full denial mode.
There is nothing to be proud of, instead they should be ashamed. After that statement i would not hire a single one of the dev team because if they are proud of this trash, they are just not good enough at their jobs.
Another thing, did you guys took a closer look at the perk trees? There are Perks in the game, wich are completely useless, because the mechanics are not even in the fucking game.
You wanna know why NPC's are cowering in fear before you? Take a good look at your shadow or use the TPP mod. V is a fucking monster. The FPP animations are a new level of bad.
I think that the 48 min gameplay trailer is nothing but a fake montage. There is no cut content. All the things they showed us, our V could do, were never in the game in the first place. Cyberpunk 2077 is a scam from start to finish.
Lies and deciet is what CDPR stands for now, and after the stunt GOG pulled, by blaming customers for not releasing a game here was the last straw. The just not wanted to loose money from the chinese and dare to blame their customers? Fucking cowards, no principles, no morals, just in it for the money like every good corporate.
Until GOG clears this mess up. they will not getting my money and my support and CDPR will never get any money from me from now on. I will never pay again 60 bucks for a game released in the state Cyberpunk was and is.
Yeah, it's a business, not a fact forum.

Rocking the boat about the fans or the facts behind the state of the game, or even its censorship will cause a torrent of them to decend on you, for risking more sale losses, which mods may agree with in bans with any excuse they can muster.

What I would do with this title is wait a few years, which is what i told my family member who unlike you, got a PERMABAN. However, he's still saying he'll never trust the company again and I feel at fault because I got him into the company with this game based on my history with them to begin with. It's a horrid mess and he was furious, because he was a console player, on PS4..
Fanboys are mentally handicapped, I remember Geralt of Rivia was not please of my insults about such passionate people, but fuck, fanboys are a lost cause.
FTSO: Fanboys are mentally handicapped, I remember Geralt of Rivia was not please of my insults about such passionate people, but fuck, fanboys are a lost cause.
All I know is Gabe Newell is backing the fanboys in this case on the Steam forums, because he's a fan of the game himself & I expect worse from the official forums as they scramble to keep stocks from dropping any way they can.

All I am doing is laughing about the absurdity of it all. The reputation of this company, though, that's toasted.
Post edited January 25, 2021 by Tracido
hollibolli1970: I got a two weeks ban for calling them fanboys and simps over at the cdproject forums. They are in complete denial and are just what i called them. I want to know, if they are work in the industry and on wich projects they work on, so i can avoid there shitty work.
Tracido: Yeah, it's a business, not a fact forum.

Rocking the boat about the fans or the facts behind the state of the game, or even its censorship will cause a torrent of them to decend on you, for risking more sale losses, which mods may agree with in bans with any excuse they can muster.

What I would do with this title is wait a few years, which is what i told my family member who unlike you, got a PERMABAN. However, he's still saying he'll never trust the company again and I feel at fault because I got him into the company with this game based on my history with them to begin with. It's a horrid mess and he was furious, because he was a console player, on PS4..
I really don't care if i get a permaban.
I feel for any console player to be honest. The Official forums are a joke including the mods.
Back to consoles, you can read often how stupid fanboys say the game should have never been released on the last gen consoles because they can't handle it. I say what? When the game was first anounced there was no next gen consoles. When the real work on the game started after Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, there were no next gen consoles in sight. The game could only be developed for the ps4 and the like. Hell. even if you own a ps5 now, you just get the last gen version of the game.
Sometimes i just have no words. Fanboys are like drug addicts, they can not make rational decisions.