It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So after the game updated to 1.8.8-4, with no changelog, I can no longer play the game. It minimizes to tray and clicking the icon does nothing.

Did a fresh install, removed the old one completely, same thing.
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Imoutodesu
Sorry, no problems with the update here.
Tried to delete the kexengine.cfg?
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Guter
I have no such file in my Blood directory.

I did a clean install though, I guess this file gets created on first succesful start.
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Imoutodesu
+1
Cannot load any saved game. I've uninstalled the game, deleted whole Nightdive Studios folder from appdata and reinstalled the game - no luck.
Attachments:
load.jpg (117 Kb)
Imoutodesu: I have no such file in my Blood directory.

I did a clean install though, I guess this file gets created on first succesful start.
That file is in %APPDATA%.

kexengine.cfg is found in:

C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Nightdive Studios\Blood EX

Even uninstalling shouldn't remove that file. As said above try deleting that and it should reset all options back to default.

(As it will have to re-create the file, you will have to re-bind any keys you changed and change any other options again though.)

Edit:
dr.krajzega: +1
Cannot load any saved game. I've uninstalled the game, deleted whole Nightdive Studios folder from appdata and reinstalled the game - no luck.
On the main menu bring down the console and type developer 1. Then load your saved game. Save it again (replacing the save.) Then bring down the console again and type developer 0.

That save should work. If you have more than one save then repeat loading and saving just remember to turn off developer mode when you are done.
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Pond86
There's a workaround via colsole (see patch notes). Easiest solution: quickload and then save as normal save.
Alright, deleting the kexengine.cfg AND disabling cloud saving, so it doesn't just download the old one again, worked. Thx guys!

Pond86: kexengine.cfg is found in:

C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Nightdive Studios\Blood EX

Even uninstalling shouldn't remove that file. As said above try deleting that and it should reset all options back to default.

(As it will have to re-create the file, you will have to re-bind any keys you changed and change any other options again though.)

Edit:
Pond86: On the main menu bring down the console and type developer 1. Then load your saved game. Save it again (replacing the save.) Then bring down the console again and type developer 0.

That save should work. If you have more than one save then repeat loading and saving just remember to turn off developer mode when you are done.
Works like a charm - thank you and Guter!
Imoutodesu: So after the game updated to 1.8.8-4, with no changelog, I can no longer play the game. It minimizes to tray and clicking the icon does nothing.

Did a fresh install, removed the old one completely, same thing.
Post issues here please.