It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to you I almost unlocked online account. The problem is when I paste the key (got it from Anno 1404 -> More -> Serial keys) it says the key is invalid. What should I do now? Did someone manage to play online (either LAN or Internet) Anno 1404 Venice?
Tomi_93: Got response and the solution today:

In Anno 1404 Venice at Profiles Click "Create new Online Profile", and log in with your Uplay Name, NOT your UPlay email adress, otherwise it won't work.
After you're successfully logged in, you should be able to click Multiplayer Internet in the main menue. If you click it, a window will appear, where you have to write your key into.

Thanks to the support, better late than never.

Hf
SpinyNorman867: Nevermind! Found the multiplayer menu--You have to be in 1404 Venice, not vanilla 1404!
Just adding information to what you discovered:
Anno 1404 didn't have an online feature, It was only single player. They introduced online play in the expansion.
Do they give out keys for multiplayer when buying a game?
Serial keys depleted

Give me serial key please
Same problem. When I go to my account>anno1404>serial keys it says:
"Anno 1404: Gold Edition Serial keys depleted"

So I can't play multiplayer until GOG gives me a key.
stamasd: Same problem. When I go to my account>anno1404>serial keys it says:
"Anno 1404: Gold Edition Serial keys depleted"

So I can't play multiplayer until GOG gives me a key.
I can not even find the menu "Serial Keys" under "More", it simply is not there, planned on some nostalgia Anno this weekend with friends, this sucks. I hate fucking Ubisoft with there never working Uplay Bullshit.

Edit: Nevermind, the "Serial Keys"-Menu is only on the GOG Homepage and not in Galaxy......wtf
Post edited June 24, 2017 by Wincerind
Necrorubi: Does Galaxy support Anno 1404 Multiplayer? Apart from playing a round Alien vs. Predator once (which worked like a charm!) I am not sure how matchmaking/connectivity is done in Galaxy.
You liar AvP did not work like a charm; it worked like it had
no CPU limit inbuilt; as in chaos :P
Though yeah admittedly getting it to actually multiplay was surprisingly smooth.
Venita: Online multiplayer in Anno 1404 is done through Ubi servers as far as I know, no Galaxy matchmaking.
Mattnesss: How can you play Multiplayer if you have bought the game from GOG? When I enter the game , I can't click the "multiplayer internet" option..It's says that I need an Online account + internet..I have both on Galaxy and Uplay but still doesn't allow me to click that option..where should I put the CD Key? (if it's necessary)
Try launching the game via the venice .exe.