It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does Galaxy support Anno 1404 Multiplayer? Apart from playing a round Alien vs. Predator once (which worked like a charm!) I am not sure how matchmaking/connectivity is done in Galaxy.
Online multiplayer in Anno 1404 is done through Ubi servers as far as I know, no Galaxy matchmaking.
Venita: Online multiplayer in Anno 1404 is done through Ubi servers as far as I know, no Galaxy matchmaking.
How can you play Multiplayer if you have bought the game from GOG? When I enter the game , I can't click the "multiplayer internet" option..It's says that I need an Online account + internet..I have both on Galaxy and Uplay but still doesn't allow me to click that option..where should I put the CD Key? (if it's necessary)
Venita: Online multiplayer in Anno 1404 is done through Ubi servers as far as I know, no Galaxy matchmaking.
Mattnesss: How can you play Multiplayer if you have bought the game from GOG? When I enter the game , I can't click the "multiplayer internet" option..It's says that I need an Online account + internet..I have both on Galaxy and Uplay but still doesn't allow me to click that option..where should I put the CD Key? (if it's necessary)
You have to activate the CD Key in Uplay. However, Uplay said that my key is invalid. Wrote to the GOG Support a couple of minutes ago.
Mattnesss: How can you play Multiplayer if you have bought the game from GOG? When I enter the game , I can't click the "multiplayer internet" option..It's says that I need an Online account + internet..I have both on Galaxy and Uplay but still doesn't allow me to click that option..where should I put the CD Key? (if it's necessary)
Tomi_93: You have to activate the CD Key in Uplay. However, Uplay said that my key is invalid. Wrote to the GOG Support a couple of minutes ago.
I tried that too. Didn't work for me either. Please inform if you have an answer to this problem :D
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Mattnesss
Still no response on my support ticket.
Tomi_93: You have to activate the CD Key in Uplay. However, Uplay said that my key is invalid. Wrote to the GOG Support a couple of minutes ago.
Mattnesss: I tried that too. Didn't work for me either. Please inform if you have an answer to this problem :D
After 5 days of waiting for any response, I decided to write to the german support too yesterday. Now one day later I finally got an reply from the german support, that there are problems with the anno 1404 keys and they are currently trying to figure out why.
The english support is a joke...
Post edited June 14, 2016 by Tomi_93
Mattnesss: I tried that too. Didn't work for me either. Please inform if you have an answer to this problem :D
Tomi_93: After 5 days of waiting for any response, I decided to write to the german support too yesterday. Now one day later I finally got an reply from the german support, that there are problems with the anno 1404 keys and they are currently trying to figure out why.
Wow..that sucks..at least the german guys responded
Tomi_93: After 5 days of waiting for any response, I decided to write to the german support too yesterday. Now one day later I finally got an reply from the german support, that there are problems with the anno 1404 keys and they are currently trying to figure out why.
Mattnesss: Wow..that sucks..at least the german guys responded
Got response and the solution today:

In Anno 1404 Venice at Profiles Click "Create new Online Profile", and log in with your Uplay Name, NOT your UPlay email adress, otherwise it won't work.
After you're successfully logged in, you should be able to click Multiplayer Internet in the main menue. If you click it, a window will appear, where you have to write your key into.

Thanks to the support, better late than never.

Hf
Tomi_93: Got response and the solution today:

In Anno 1404 Venice at Profiles Click "Create new Online Profile", and log in with your Uplay Name, NOT your UPlay email adress, otherwise it won't work.
After you're successfully logged in, you should be able to click Multiplayer Internet in the main menue. If you click it, a window will appear, where you have to write your key into.

Hf
Thanks for the info - I'm sure it will come in handy soon enough.
But a quick question also - did the game added to you Uplay account now? As in - you can see it when you start Uplay?

Hf
Bethezer: Thanks for the info - I'm sure it will come in handy soon enough.
But a quick question also - did the game added to you Uplay account now? As in - you can see it when you start Uplay?
Nope. You don't even need Uplay installed, which is very nice imho.
Tomi_93: Nope. You don't even need Uplay installed, which is very nice imho.
I agree. And thanks again. :)

Hf
Nevermind! Found the multiplayer menu--You have to be in 1404 Venice, not vanilla 1404!
Post edited June 19, 2016 by SpinyNorman867
I have the same problem with anno1404. Can't play online because i didn't receive a key. Any news yet? I made a ticket on saturday but sadly didn't receive my key today.

Hope to hear soon from gog.

Hf
Thanks man!! It works now :D cheers!
Sven2912: I have the same problem with anno1404. Can't play online because i didn't receive a key. Any news yet? I made a ticket on saturday but sadly didn't receive my key today.

Hope to hear soon from gog.
Check your Library on the GOG website..then press on Anno 1404 Gold Edition -> More , there is a "Serial Keys" Menu , the key should be there!
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Mattnesss