It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Riphawk: I have an official reply from support:
Thank you for posting it. Got the same.
Wow, it's almost a month ago that I ordered the game and still havn't got the key. I will send a refund request. Even with shady Key-Sites I didn't have a problem like this before...
My friend and I are also waiting for these keys.
We bought the game so we could play it together online.
It's not a solution for everyone, but a workaround for those of you who want to play with friends or family members:

The local network multiplayer mode is still possible if you create an offline profile. With this, there is no need for the ubisoft online key and the ubisoft servers for matchmaking.

If you are not located in the same physical LAN as your teammate, you can still create a virtual one.
I successfully played with a friend over a virtual LAN created with the software ZeroTier. It's pretty easy to use if you follow the quick start guide on their website.

But it should with with every other virtual LAN software too, as long as broadcast mode is supported (thats the way the game detects other games in the network).

I wouldn't recommend it with strangers tho, due to obvious security reasons.
The keys are available! But I get "Serial number invalid. Please check your entry and try again" in the game.
Same here, key activated fine on gog and uplay but when i try to start mp through gog i have to type in the key to which it keeps saying it's invalid
Just sent the message below in my support thread for the serial key being missing (I asked them to keep it open in case there was a development). Let's see what they answer.

[spoiler]

Hello again,

I now have a serial key in my downloads for Anno 1404, and the game allowed me to create an online profile using my UPlay credentials, but when pressing the Internet multiplayer option on the main menu there is an error: "Username or password invalid. Please contact Support."

I made sure to have the correct UPlay username and password again. I am currently logged in the UPlay client, no problems, but in the game it just doesn't work.

Best regards,
Links

[/spoiler]
Post edited January 28, 2019 by Links
Today's response:

[spoiler]

Thank you for your message. The issue is most likely caused by the key, as we have received reports from other users indicating that the latest batch of keys we received from the publisher doesn't work like it should. We are currently investigating the situation and it is going to be resolved, but unfortunately I cannot give you a specific time frame on how long will it take.

Naturally under the circumstances we will offer you an option to receive a refund for the game. If you'd like to receive it, please let me know if you wish to receive a cash refund, or a conversion to Wallet Funds, which you can use to make a purchase on GOG.com. Cash refunds take a couple of business days to be fully processed on both sides, whereas Wallet Funds get assigned immediately.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

[/spoiler]

I have answered that I will wait for the resolution and not refund at this time. I'll keep you posted.
Same problem for me as well. I think problem is serial keys on GOG.com only for Anno 1404 not for the expansion. Because with that key I have activated the game on Uplay and it is saying Anno 1404 not Anno 1404 Gold Edition. So I think GOG.com needs to give us Anno 1404: Venice game serials too.
I have the same problem, the uplay account only shows me the main game.

Please help.
Kdax: I have the same problem, the uplay account only shows me the main game.

Please help.
Sadly, there's not much to do for now. Either ask for a refund (and monitor the forum until this is solved before buying again) or wait for GOG to solve the problem.
dafunix: It's not a solution for everyone, but a workaround for those of you who want to play with friends or family members:

The local network multiplayer mode is still possible if you create an offline profile. With this, there is no need for the ubisoft online key and the ubisoft servers for matchmaking.

If you are not located in the same physical LAN as your teammate, you can still create a virtual one.
I successfully played with a friend over a virtual LAN created with the software ZeroTier. It's pretty easy to use if you follow the quick start guide on their website.

But it should with with every other virtual LAN software too, as long as broadcast mode is supported (thats the way the game detects other games in the network).

How? I can't find an option for it.
dafunix: It's not a solution for everyone, but a workaround for those of you who want to play with friends or family members:

tomexplodes: How? I can't find an option for it.
A) With Galaxy Client:
MORE -> OTHER -> Anno 1404 - Venice.
B) Without Galaxy Client:
Go to installation folder -> Start "Addon.exe".

In the main menu: "Multiplayer - local network".
Attachments:
tomexplodes: How? I can't find an option for it.
dafunix: A) With Galaxy Client:
MORE -> OTHER -> Anno 1404 - Venice.
B) Without Galaxy Client:
Go to installation folder -> Start "Addon.exe".

In the main menu: "Multiplayer - local network".
Thanks.
Hi everyone, any new suggestions to the issue "Username or password invalid. Please contact Support."?

edit: I found a solution that works for me: My uplay account has a legacy username (to find on the uplay account page), which I have to use in anno 1404 to create my online userprofile
Post edited March 31, 2019 by ssolty